Navjot Singh Sidhu’s net worth is worth $6 million, 45 crore INR (approx.). He is a well-known politician and television personality. He, too, is a retired cricketer who worked as a pundit for a long time after retiring.
He has previously worked as a judge on a few comedy shows and was a regular on the Kapil Sharma Show.
On Saturday, the 58-year-old former India batsman filed his candidacy papers with the Amritsar presiding officer for the state assembly elections scheduled for February 20.
In an affidavit submitted with his candidacy, Sidhu listed a total net worth of Rs 44.63 crore in his name as one of his assets. A total of Rs 3.28 crore and Rs 41.35 crore are included in this figure, which includes the assets of his wife and former MLA Navjot Kaur Sidhu.
Also, according to his declaration, the Congress politician has declared his total income for the financial year 2020-21 to be Rs 22.58 lakh, down from Rs 94.18 lakh in 2016.
Navjot Singh Sidhu is an extremely successful individual who has achieved amazing success in his life. He has set multiple records in every field. He was a terrific cricketer, and he eventually excelled as a politician as well.
His career is still on the rise, and he may reach even greater success in the future. He is still loved and respected by many people around the world and he gained much more fame by being the judge at comedy shows.
Navjot Singh Sidhu’s Net Worth
|Name||Navjot Singh Sidhu|
|Net Worth (2022)||$6 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||45 Crore INR|
|Profession||Politician and Former cricketer|
|Monthly Income And Salary||30 Lakhs +|
|Yearly Income||4 Crore +|
Navjot Singh Sidhu Salary
Not many facts are known about his salary although most of Navjot Singh Sidhu’s net worth is from his salary and payments that he receives from doing shows and being a part of cricket events.
When converting to Indian rupees, Navjot Singh Sidhu’s net worth might be more than a hundred crores. His salary, brand endorsements, and companies were the mainstays of his income. Navjot Singh Sidhu reportedly earns around 9 crores in Indian rupees a year.
Several sources claim that in addition to his bank accounts, he owns interests in two Indian companies totaling more than 2 crore Indian rupees. He also possesses more than 2 crore rupees worth of jewelry.
|Estimated Net worth||45 Crore INR|
|Annual Income||4 Crore +|
Navjot Singh Sidhu Endorsement
In “The Kapil Sharma Show,” Navjot Singh Sidhu used to charge Rs 8 to 10 lakhs per episode. He was also named the brand ambassador for the Hockey India League.
|Brand Endorsement Fee||8 to 10 lakhs per Episode|
Interesting Facts About Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Sardar Balwant Singh and Nirmal Sidhu gave birth to Navjot Singh Sidhu on October 20, 1963, at Holy City, Amritsar, Punjab, India. Navjot Singh Sidhu is a well-known figure in India.
- Navjot Singh Sidhu was born and brought up in Punjab for the majority of his youth. His father was Sikh, and his mother was a Punjabi Hindu. His father was also a decent cricketer who hoped to see his son play for India.
- Navjot Singh Sidhu began his education at Yadavindra Public School in Patiala. He finished his education there and was then admitted to H.R. college of commerce and economics. He began playing professional cricket after graduating from college.
- He is particularly well-known for his distinct style, as well as his poetry and compliments. He was recognized as the most destructive and furious batsman in cricket.
- Navjot Singh Sidhu’s professional career began as a cricketer. In 1983, he made his debut for the Indian cricket team. He has an extremely good career. He made his test debut in 1989 and continued to play until 1999.
- In 1987, he made his one-day cricket debut. Bowlers used to be terrified of him since he was known as the most destructive batsman. Even the best bowlers, such as Shane Warne, have praised his batting.
- Sidhu excelled in cricket and showed an early passion for the sport. He is a retired cricketer who played for the Indian national team for nearly 16 years (from 1983 to 1999).
- He was a successful cricketer before entering politics with the Bharatiya Janata Party in 2004. Since 2017, Navjot Singh Sidhu has been an active member of the Indian National Congress.
- From 2004 through 2016, he was a member of the BJP. Sidhu is a television personality, and his laugh is one of the most memorable.
- He is a practicing politician and a member of the Indian National Congress. He made his political start with the BJP, where he was tremendously successful.
- Although, In 2017, he quit the party to join INA. He hasn’t had much luck with INA up until now.
- He has served as a judge on the popular comic reality show Laughter Challenge. After that show, his laughing became legendary.
|Real Name||Navjot Singh Sidhu|
|Birth Date||20 October 1963|
|Spouse:||Navjot Kaur Sidhu|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Navjot Singh Sidhu’s net worth?
Navjot Singh Sidhu has an estimated net worth of $6 million (Rs.45 Crores).
2. What is Navjot Singh Sidhu’s age?
Navjot Singh Sidhu is currently 58 years old.
3. What is Navjot Singh Sidhu’s salary?
Navjot Singh Sidhu’s annual income is estimated to be Rs 4 crore.
4. What is the height of Navjot Singh Sidhu?
Navjot Singh Sidhu stands 6 feet 1 inch tall.
5. What is Navjot Singh Sidhu’s wife’s name?
Navjot Singh Sidhu is married to Navjot Kaur Sidhu.