According to some estimates, Shoaib Akhtar has a total net worth of $23 million, which is equivalent to 172 crore Indian rupees in terms of the currency that is used in India.
This would make him one of the wealthiest players in Pakistan. During the time that Shoaib was still actively competing in cricket, that game served as his principal source of money.
Because he is now a TV analyst, the value of his brand has increased significantly. In addition to that, he has endorsement deals with a number of other products, which brings in additional revenue.
Shoaib Akhtar’s Net Worth
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees:||Rs 172 crore|
|Monthly Income:||Not known|
|Date of Birth:||August 13, 1975|
Shoaib Akhtar has been able to amass a significant fortune thanks to the game of cricket. It is believed that he has a net worth of approximately 23 million dollars in the United States, which is approximately equivalent to 172 billion rupees.
In addition to his successful career as a cricket player, he now has a job as a TV commentator and promotes a variety of businesses.
Shoaib Akhtar’s Ipl Salary
|2008||Kolkata Knight Riders||₹ 17,068,000|
Since the time when he declared his retirement from playing cricket professionally, Shoaib Akhtar has served as a commentator for Pakistani cricket.
In addition to his love of cricket, he also creates content for a global audience on the website YouTube. His viewership is rather large.
Shoaib Akhtar receives more than 13 million unique viewers to the YouTube channel that he maintains each and every month.
If a channel is monetized with advertisements, then the channel will make cash once every one thousand times that its videos have been seen on that channel. YouTube channels can make anywhere from $3 to $7 in revenue for every thousand views that one of their videos receives.
Related Post: Joe Root Net Worth
If Shoaib Akhtar’s earnings are anywhere within this range, the website Net Worth Spot believes that he brings in $52.01 thousand each month, which works out to $780.11 thousand years.
Despite this, a yearly revenue of 780,11 thousand dollars might be understating things a little bit. If everything works out as expected, Shoaib Akhtar might make as much as $1.4 million years in salary and other compensation.
Shoib Akhtar’s Endorsements
Through various commentary and endorsement arrangements, Akhtar brings in a total of $23 million years, which is equivalent to approximately Rs 163 crore.
The number of times that Akhtar’s videos are watched is directly proportional to the amount of money he makes. He has 1.92 million people subscribed to his channel on YouTube.
The following are examples of brands that are currently being sponsored by other organizations:
- International Cricket Council (ICC) World Cup
- YouTube channel
Interesting Facts About Shoaib Akhtar
- It is revealed that Shoaib Akhtar has accumulated a great deal of success and made a significant contribution as follows:
- Bowling at speeds of more than 100 miles per hour at two separate times is an accomplishment that has only ever been accomplished by a single bowler.
- He bowled a ball with a speed of 161,3 kilometers per hour while competing in the World Cup in 2003, which is the highest ball speed that has ever been recorded.
- He currently holds the ninth spot on Pakistan’s list of all-time wicket-takers in Test matches (178 wickets).
- He is now ranked sixth all-time for Pakistan in terms of One-Day International (ODI) wicket-takers (247 wickets).
- Now that he has gone 12 consecutive innings in a one-day international competition without losing a game, he holds the record for the most consecutive innings won without suffering a defeat.
- Shoaib Akhtar is a cricket commentator, broadcaster, and YouTuber who hails from Pakistan. He played the game of cricket in the past. He is also known as “The Rawalpindi Express,” in addition to the nickname he was given as a child.
- This amazing athlete is also recognized as having the record for the quickest bowling speed in the sport of cricket.
- On February 22, 2003, during the World Cup, he bowled at a speed of 161.3 kilometers per hour against Nick Knight of England. This feat was accomplished when playing England in the championship game of the World Cup.
- His first test match, which took place on November 29, 1997, and was contested against West Indies, was his debut. In addition, the date of his ODI match was March 28, 1998, and it was played against Zimbabwe.
- In addition to that, he was a member of three different English county cricket clubs: Worcestershire (in 2003), Somerset (in 2001), and Durham (in 2003). (2005). In addition, he made his first appearance in the Indian Premier League on May 13, 2008, which was his debut in the tournament (IPL).
- In the course of his career as a professional bowler, the erratic and threatening fastest bowler was involved in a number of instances that were deemed to be problematic.
- After Pakistan’s embarrassing performance in the 2003 World Cup, he got into a verbal argument with Waqar Younis, who was a former Pakistani captain and a fast bowler. After Pakistan’s performance, a brawl broke out between the competitors.
- In the match that he played against Sri Lanka in 2003, he was dismissed for interfering with the ball. During the same year, Shoaib was given yet another suspension for abusing a player from South Africa by the name of Paul Adams.
- Shoaib Akhtar, a Pakistani quick bowler, set a record for the fastest ball in the history of professional cricket when he delivered it at a speed of 161.3 kilometers per hour during a match between Pakistan and England in the 2003 ICC World Cup. This happened in the middle of a game.
- As a result of his ripsnorter at Newlands, he is now recognized as the first bowler in the history of the sport to twice achieve a professional career average bowling speed of more than 100 miles per hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- After completing his obligation in the armed forces, Shoaib Akhtar went on to do what exactly?
In 2011, just a few months after announcing his retirement from international cricket, Akhtar published his co-authored autobiography with Indian writer and social anthropologist Anshu Dogra.
The book was titled “Controversially Yours.” In addition to his role in cricket, Akhtar was a judge on the season of the Hindi reality competition series “Mazaak Mazaak Mein” that aired in 2016.
The next year, he was offered a hosting position on the Urdu television program “Geo Khelo Pakistan.” Notably, Akhtar also maintains his own channel on YouTube, where he provides commentary on a variety of cricket-related topics.
Q- Could you tell me about Shoaib Akhtar when he was younger?
Tiger Aka Akhtar was born on August 13, 1975, in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. In spite of the fact that Islam is his faith, he was born and raised in Pakistan. His father, Mohammad Akhtar, is the family patriarch, and his mother, Hameeda Awam, is the family matriarch.
He is their son. His four younger brothers and sisters are named Obaid, Shahid, Tahir, and Shumaila (a sister).
He received his education at Asghar Mall College, where he excelled almost immediately after enrolling. In addition to the success he has achieved in his academic pursuits, he is also an outstanding athlete.
Shoaib is widely considered to be one of the best bowlers in the world, despite the fact that he has since retired from the sport. Despite this, he had a difficult time getting his career off the ground in its early stages.
Due to the fact that he was still attending school while competing for a spot on the PIA squad, Akhtar struggled to maintain his focus throughout the process. Because he has no money left over, he is unable to buy bus tickets.
Q- When exactly did Shoaib Akhtar make his first appearance for his country in an international cricket match?
It was against the West Indies that he made his debut for his country, and he is widely acknowledged to be one of the most agile bowlers in the sport. Pakistan played host to West Indies for a match during the 1997/1998 season. The match took place in the interim.
In his very first test match, he was successful in getting two wickets during the first innings of the match. In the second inning, he did not have many opportunities to show off his expertise as he did in the first.
Q- To the best of your knowledge, has Shoaib Akhtar ever turned forth an unsatisfactory performance?
Anyone who has seen him in action will attest to the fact that he is incredibly powerful and quick. In spite of this, it is inevitable that we will all, at some point in our lives, encounter both happy and sad times.
In a nutshell, Akhtar did not play to his potential during the Cricket World Cup in South Africa in 2003. Because of this, he has kicked off the team immediately after it happened.
Q- What is it about the life of Shoaib Akhtar that people all across the world find to be so peculiar and captivating, and why is that?
The bowling speed of Shoaib Akhtar’s delivery against England in the 2003 World Cup was officially registered as 161.3 kilometers per hour (100.2 miles per hour), making it the fastest delivery that has ever been officially recorded in the sport of cricket. In the event that involved sprinting, he exhibited extraordinary skills.
Related Articles: David Warner Net Worth