Wriddhiman Saha makes his living off of both international and domestic cricket. Wriddhiman Saha’s net worth is estimated to be eight million dollars (i.e. approx 63 crore INR).
The Indian Premier League has thus far rewarded Wriddhiman Saha around Rs 22 crore, which has contributed to an increase in his net worth.
Wriddhiman Saha’s Net Worth
Because of this, Wriddhiman Saha’s wealth has increased noticeably as a direct result of the sponsorships he has received.
The majority of his net worth is derived from the annual compensation of one crore rupees (Rs. 1 crore) that the BCCI provides him with due to his status as a Grade C player.
Also Read About: How Many Types Of Out In Cricket
His personal wealth is helped by the money he makes from the Indian Premier League and the Bengal Cricket Association (both of which are in India).
|Net Worth in 2022||$8 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||61 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||INR 6 Crores|
Wriddhiman Saha Salary
According to the BCCI’s announcement in 2021, Wriddhiman Saha would be among the Grade B group of players but he has been dropped to grade C.
The 37-year-deal old’s stipulates that he would get a yearly salary of INR 3 crores. Nevertheless, the match money he receives for representing his nation after each match is not included in this figure.
In addition, Saha has been a vital member of SRH’s batting line-up since 2018. After originally being released, the Hyderabad-based franchise purchased the wicket-keeper at the 2019 auctions for a cheap price of INR 1.20 Crores.
|BCCI Salary 2020-21 (Grade ‘C’)||3 Crores per year|
|Monthly Income And Salary||50 to 80 lakhs|
|Yearly Income||Rs 6 crores|
|IPL Salary In Rupees||INR 1.80 Crores|
Wriddhiman Saha Endorsement
Wriddhiman Saha has a solid reputation in the cricket community despite his tiny appearance.
Because of his outstanding glovework and hitting prowess, he has received sponsorships from companies like PUMA, 7UP, SS, a major bat manufacturer, and IGT.
BET was among the companies who approached Saha for endorsements. He is also an indirect endorsement for prominent companies like Kent, Ralco Tires, Jio, Dream11, TCL, and many more because of his affiliation with the IPL team Sunrisers Hyderabad. to the tune of six figures a year from her endorsement deals.
Guide On: What Is An Over In Cricket?
|Brand endorsement||Rs. 5 Lakhs|
Interesting Facts About Wriddhiman Saha
- His real name is Wriddhiman Prasanta Saha, but everyone calls him Papali, Pops, for short. He was born in the Indian city of Siliguri. From Siliguri boy’s high school, he finished his education. Saha dropped out of college to pursue his cricketing profession full-time.
- As a member of the Indian national cricket squad, Wriddhiman Prasanta Saha (born 24 October 1984) is an international cricketer. In the national league, Saha plays for West Bengal, his alma mater. Mohun Bagan Athletic Club is another affiliation of his. He’s one of the greatest wicketkeeper-batsman India has ever produced, with over 12 years of international experience.
- A native of the sleepy village of Siliguri, India’s Saha has competed on the world scene since he was a teenager and again as a young adult. In 2010, against South Africa, the right-handed batsman made his international debut.
- He was selected by Kolkata Knight Riders in the first auction of the Indian Premier League. During the subsequent seasons of the Indian Premier League, he played for Chennai Super Kings, Punjab Kings, and Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Anvi was Wriddhiman and Romi’s first daughter born in 2003. On his social media pages, he often posts pictures of himself and his daughter. Anvay was born in March 2020 to the couple.
- As a child, Wriddhiman’s parents, Prashanta and Maitrayee Saha worked for the West Bengal State Electricity Board. Anirban, his older brother, is a professional engineer. Wriddhiman owns some of the world’s most expensive and luxurious autos. Wriddhiman Saha, a cricketer with the Gujarat Titans, has a number of high-end vehicles.
- In domestic cricket, Saha holds the record for the quickest century. In 2018, he hit 4 fours and 14 sixes in only 20 balls for a strike rate of 510 and 102 runs. In the JC Mukherjee Trophy, he was representing Mohun Bagan and facing off against Bengal Nagpur Railways.
- He is the first player to hit a century in a final of the Indian Premier League. In the 2014 IPL final, he batted for Kings XI Punjab and scored 115 runs off 55 balls against Kolkata Knight Riders.
- A 417-run sixth-wicket partnership in the Ranji Trophy and the third-highest partnership in Indian first-class cricket at the time was shared by Saha and his teammates in 2012.
- The language used in several of the texts had a threatening tone to it. Boria Majumdar, a well-known sports journalist, was subsequently identified by Saha as the person who had “bullied” him into an interview. At the same time, Majumdar accused Saha of “doctoring” a screenshot in a video posted on Twitter.
- Virendra Sehwag, a former Indian cricketer, was among the many cricketers who rallied behind the veteran. Later, a three-person committee of BCCI members judged Majumdar guilty of the crime.
- It’s no secret that the renowned wicketkeeper-batsman is quite active on social media.
- Wriddiman gave to non-profits and trusts. Saha has never made his gift public. He gave to those who were in need. Wriddiman aided in the education of men and women by participating in several charitable activities.
|Real Name||Wriddhiman Saha|
|Age||37 years old (2022)|
|Birth Date||24 October 1984|
|Spouse:||Romi Saha aka Debarati|
Read More: What is strike rate in cricket?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is the wife of Wriddhiman Saha?
Romi Saha sometimes referred to as Debarati, is an Indian singer.
2. How many children does Wriddhiman Saha have?
He is the father of two children. Anvi, born in 2013, and Anvay, born in 2020
3. When did Wriddhiman Saha make his international debut?
On February 6th, 2010, he made his international debut for India in Nagpur against South Africa.
4. What is the current address of Wriddhiman Saha?
He and his family presently reside in Kolkata.
What is Wriddhiman Saha’s greatest achievement?
He is the first player to hit a century in a final of the Indian Premier League (2014)