10. Mitchell Starc – The Australian pacer is one of the great bowlers in the world. Starc has taken more than 250 wickets in test cricket and around 184 in One Day Internationals. He is a very aggressive bowler and quite dangerous on the pitch.
9. Shadab Khan – The Pakistani player is also very good at bowling. He is a young player and has taken around 60 wickets in Day international matches.
8. Favian Allen – Allen is a Caribbean player and an all-rounder. He is very good at all three batting, bowling, and fielding. He is quite a good player.
7. Pat Cummins – Another Australian player makes his way to the list with his strong arm in cricket. The player has played 34 test matches and he has taken 163 wickets which means approx. 5 wickets each match. He is a powerful batsman too.
6. Faf Du Plessis – Du Plessis is also one of the best batsmen in the world. He can turn the tables with a bat in his hand and also with a ball. He is one of the best players on the team.
5. David Warner – Another Australian player David Warner is also on the list with his powerful performance. He has scored more than 7000 runs in 86 matches. He can make some big boundaries with his arm.
4. Glenn Maxwell – It looks like almost all the Australian players are born strong. Maxwell is also one of those players who can handle a match by himself when it comes to batting. Along with batting, he is an excellent fielder too.
3. Umesh Yadav – The Indian pacer is a very good bowler and if injuries haven’t come in his way, he would have proved his ability even better. Yadav is a great bowler and even in the fielding too, we have seen him throwing the ball accurately and sending batsmen back to the pavilion.
2. Virat Kohli – Kohli is one of the fittest players in the world. Kohli has undoubtedly a very strong personality and scored around 7500 runs in test cricket. Kohli has many times got the win for the Indian team.
1. Ravindra Jadeja – Jadeja is considered the player with the strongest arm in the world. We have Jadeja seen numerous times destroying bowlers with his bat and also taking wickets. He is one of the best players that the Indian Cricket team has ever released?