Suresh Raina’s overall net worth is believed to be $25 million, which is approximately equal to RS. 198 crore Indian rupees in Indian currency (i.e. approx One Hundred Eighty-Five Crore INR). Cricket provided the majority of his income and net worth.
He is the Indian team’s top middle-order batter. Along with his batting, he is noted for his ability to field.
Suresh Raina’s Net Worth
Suresh Raina is one of India’s top batsmen. Suresh Raina is well-known for his aggressive batting style. Suresh Raina’s brand value is also quite high, and he is the most respected player in the world.
He also gets a lot of money from international and national cricket matches, as well as the Indian Premier League (IPL). Raina also supports several brands for which he asks exorbitant fees.
Also Refer: Who Is The Best Finisher In IPL?
|Net Worth in 2022||$25 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||185 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||50 Lakhs +|
|Yearly Income||6 Crore +|
Suresh Raina Salary
Suresh Raina is currently in the C Grade of the BCCI retainership contract and is paid INR 1 crore per year.
Aside from that, as a member of the senior team, he receives a match fee of INR 35000 per match.
Suresh Raina receives INR 15 lakh each Test, INR 6 lakh per ODI, and INR 3 lakh per T20I from the BCCI for his participation in international matches.
Suresh Raina is an Indian Premier League player who has played every match for his team, the Chennai Super Kings.
He is now under contract with the IPL club for INR 11 crore, which is expected to be enhanced in future seasons.
Suresh Raina is actively involved in the activities of the Gracia Raina Foundation, which he and his wife started.
The charity strives to improve maternal and newborn health conditions and has been recognized by the Kingdom of the Netherlands, the Israeli Embassy, and other international organizations.
Chennai Super Kings have kept Suresh Raina as their most valued player ahead of the IPL 2020 mega auction.
This equates to Rs. 11 crores per season in the IPL. Suresh Raina earned Rs 110.74 crores during the IPL season, ranking him fourth in the league.
Raina was named “best fielder” by the BCCI prior to the IPL 2010 finals. He hit a crucial half-century that shifted the flow of the final to Chennai, who went on to defeat the Mumbai Indians to become champions.
He was named to the Cricinfo IPL XI for his performances in 2010. He was chosen for the Cricinfo CLT20 XI for his performances in 2013.
|Estimated Net worth||198 Crore INR|
|Annual Income||6 Crore|
Suresh Raina Endorsement
Suresh Raina personally endorses brands such as Intex, Boost Energy Drinks, PepsiCo, RK Global, HP, and Fantain.
He is the Fantain brand ambassador and earns approximately INR 7 crore from his partnerships.
Took A Glance: Top 10 Slowest Fifty In IPL History
Suresh Raina sponsors businesses such as Jio, Muthoot Group, India Cements, Nippon, HIL, Frooti, and Peter England as part of cross-endorsement partnerships with the IPL team Chennai Super Kings.
|Brand endorsement fee||Rs. 1 Crore INR|
Interesting Facts About Suresh Raina
- Suresh Raina was born in Uttar Pradesh on November 27, 1986, and his full name is Suresh Kumar Raina. Suresh Raina is the Indian team’s left-handed middle-order batsman.
- Suresh Raina made his international debut against Sri Lanka on July 30, 2015, however, he retired from international cricket shortly before August 15, 2020.
- Suresh Raina’s wife, Priyanka Chaudhary, is an Indian social worker, activist, and philanthropist. Priyanka Chaudhary was born in Ghaziabad on July 18, 1986.
- Suresh Raina married Priyanka Chaudhary in Delhi on April 3, 2015. In 2016, Suresh Raina’s wife, Priyanka Chopra, gave birth to a beautiful baby daughter named Garcia Raina.
- Suresh Raina is the owner of a luxurious designer residence in Muradnagar, Ghaziabad, India. His residence is currently worth Rs. 18 Crore INR.
- Suresh Raina’s car collection is pretty small. Suresh Raina owns a couple of the world’s most luxurious automobiles. Suresh Raina’s car brands include Porsche Boxter S, Mercedes, and others.
- Suresh Raina also went on a tour of Sri Lanka with the Under-17 team and returned after winning, after which Raina made his Ranji debut against Assam in February 2003, at the age of 16.
- Shortly after, he was sent on a Pakistan tour with the Under-19 team, where, based on his performance, the selectors selected him for the 2004 Under-19 World Cup. During this World Cup, he struck three half-centuries, including a one-off 38-ball innings that included 90 runs.
- Suresh Raina, then 19, made his ODI debut against Sri Lanka in 2005. While he did not make his Test debut until five years later, he did make his Test debut in 2010 against the Sri Lanka squad. In his first Test match, he scored a century.
- Raina was also a member of India’s world-winning team in 2011. You may not be aware, but today two of India’s brightest stars, Virat Kohli and Ravichandran Ashwin, played their first T20 match under Suresh Raina’s captaincy. Raina, the third captain of the T20 format, is a brilliant batsman.
- Suresh is a left-handed batter in the middle of the order. He fared better in limited-overs cricket than in tests. He has a vulnerability for short-pitched balls, which other teams have tried to exploit throughout his career.
- He also struggled against short balls in the Ranji Trophy. He has been heavily chastised for his inability to play the short ball. He bowls in his spare time.
- Mid wickets on the side is his favourite scoring area. He usually plays an inside-out off-drive shot. He makes room for himself while attempting to hit on the opposite side.
|Real Name||Suresh Raina|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Birth Date||Nov 27, 1986|
Also Check Out: Where Was The First Ipl Match Played
Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is the net worth of Suresh Raina?
Suresh Raina’s net worth is estimated to be over $25 million (185 crores).What is the age of Suresh Raina?
2.What is the age of Suresh Raina?
Suresh Raina is currently 35 years old.
3.What is Suresh Raina’s salary?
Suresh Raina’s annual salary is projected to be 6 crores.
4.Suresh Raina’s height of Suresh Raina?
Suresh Raina stands 1.75 meters (5 feet 9 inches) tall.
5.What is Suresh Raina’s wife’s name?
Priyanka Chaudhary is Suresh Raina’s wife.