Hello cricket lovers, we know and acknowledge the fact how you can spend all your day in getting continuous updates on the match.
But, have you ever realized the hard work of each coach and count of winning games under each coach list?
Interesting insight, right?
Well, to begin with, can see England’s win-loss records under Gareth Southgate or Eddie Jones, but not under Chris Silverwood on Wikipedia itself.
Many teams bring up the coach’s outlook towards each game. Considering that we would love to share the popularity of Dan Vettori. Keep reading!
Back in 2016, Middlesex had unveiled Dan Vettori as a T20 coach. Daniel Vettori, former New Zealand cricketer became among the most in-demand T20 coaches in the world even.
The Middlesex team did not pay any attention to his actual record. Under Vettori’s leadership, Middlesex won an abject seven out of 28 T20 games.
Most Successful T20 Coaches
- Simon Katich: topping the chart is the former Australian opener, Simon Katich. He had seen to have coached around 27 matches where under his stewardship is overall score comes to 74.1% win.
- Brendon McCullum: Brendon is one of the fine cricketers that the world had ever seen. Now, the former batsman is even proving it off the field. McCullum coached 24 matches and has an overall rating of 70.8%.
- Justin Langer: another Australian batsman making it to the third position is Justin Langer. Langer has coached around 60 matches and has a win percentage of 65%.
- Paul Nixon: Paul is an English cricket coach. He coached 33 matches and has a win percentage of 63.6%.
- Andy Flower: another most successful coach is Andy Flower. The Zimbabwean coach has a win percentage of 61.9% with only guiding his players through 21 matches.
We wish all the luck to all the coaches in the world. Do you like reading more interesting news like this? Follow cricfann.com for more!