Approximately $3 million (Rs. 22 Crore) is what would be considered the Indian equivalent of Shivam Dube’s net worth. This large fortune is a direct result of his work for the BCCI as well as his participation in the IPL and his personal business endeavors.
In the 2000s, Shivam Dube made his initial name in the sport of cricket by participating as a left-handed batsman for India and a right-arm medium bowler.
The Indian cricket team reached new heights and established itself as one of the most dangerous competitors in the world thanks to his effective leadership as captain.
He made his first appearance in a Twenty20 match for Mumbai’s Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy squad during the 2015–16 season, which was played against Baroda.
During the 2018–19 season of the Ranji Trophy, he represented Mumbai and hit five sixes in the space of one over during a match against Baroda.
The Mumbai team, in which Shivam Dube also played, triumphed in the competition for the 2018–19 season of the Vijay Hazare Trophy. At the auction for the 2019 Indian Premier League (IPL), the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) paid 5 crores, which is equivalent to $80 million, to acquire his services.
The all-rounder from Mumbai known as Dube was selected to play for his country during the Twenty20 International series that Bangladesh competed in during month of October 2019.
|Net Worth in 2022||$3 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 22 Crore|
|Yearly Income||$0.5 Million|
Shivam Dube Salary
This year, Shivam Dube is participating in the Indian Premier League for the Chennai Super Kings and has a salary of 4 crores of rupees. Shivam Dube has acquired a net worth of around Rs. 18.8 crores thanks to his participation in the Indian Premier League for three different teams.
In order to secure Shivam Dube’s services for the 2019 and 2020 seasons of the Indian Premier League, the Royal Challengers Bangalore paid him 5 crores of rupees.
The all-rounder’s wage for playing for the Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League in 2021 was 4.40 crores of rupees. Others need to shell up Rs. 4 crores if they want to watch Dube compete for the Chennai Super Kings in the upcoming Indian Premier League 2022 season.
It is unknown what the all-salary rounder’s record was while he was representing India at the international and local levels.
Shivam Dube receives a yearly compensation of approximately 5 crores, which is equivalent to approximately $255,000,000. Every year, the BCCI pays Dube a salary of one crore to cover his expenses.
Following a few endorsement deals as Dube’s secondary source of income, cricket is his primary source of income. Regarding the Indian Premier League, Dube’s fees are anywhere from one to two crore rupees.
In addition to this, he has endorsement deals with a number of different multinational businesses, which brings in millions of rupees.
The success that Dube had in the Indian Premier League thrust him into the public eye. In the 2019 Indian Premier League, he will make his first appearance playing for Royal Challengers Bangalore. In 2021, the Dube estate was purchased by the Royal Family of Rajasthan in India.
He is presently playing for Chennai Super Kings in the ongoing season of the Indian Premier League 2022. Dube has been performing admirably despite the fact that CSK is experiencing a challenging season.
|BCCI Pay||Rs. 1 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$40000+ USD|
|Annual Income||Rs. 5.0 Crore INR|
|IPL Fees||Rs 4.4 Crore INR|
Read More: Book IPL Tickets 2023
Shivam Dube Income From Endorsement
Due to his achievements on the cricket field, Dube is now well-known throughout the world. A number of different companies, including Sareen Sports (SS) (Cricket Gear), My Fitness Peanut Butter, and Sportasy App (Fantasy App), amongst others, have committed to becoming his sponsors.
With regards to Shivam, the adage, “Don’t give up, no matter what life gives you,” rings true. The young cricket player unmistakably demonstrated to the entire world that he was destined to become one of the most praised young players in the history of the sport.
Despite the state of the economy, he made the decision to concentrate solely on cricket. The young prospect has already made a great start on his career by competing for his country in both one-day internationals and Twenty20 internationals.
Earlier, we mentioned that the year 2021 was the one in which Shivam Dube and Anjum Khan sealed the marriage. Both Hindu and Muslim customs were observed during the couple’s wedding ceremony. However, a significant number of people found it offensive.
Due to the fact that the couple married someone from a different religion, they were the subject of many jokes and jibes. The Indian all-rounder was met with opposition after it was revealed that he had wed a Muslim woman rather than a Hindu woman.
|The brand endorsement fee||Rs. 1 Crore INR|
Interesting Facts About Shivam Dube
- On June 26, 1993, Shivam Dube entered the world. He was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His parents, Rajesh Dube and Madhuri Dube are both namesakes. His dad was a dairy entrepreneur.
- Hansraj Morarji Public School in Mumbai is where Shivam Dube had his elementary and secondary schooling. Then they got their master’s degrees from Rizvi College in Mumbai.
- For cricket training, Shivam’s father enrolled him in the Chandrakant Pandit Cricket Academy in Andheri West, Mumbai. There, he was instructed by cricket great Satish Samant.
- Shivam Dube is the proud owner of a high-end designer home in the bustling Indian metropolis of Mumbai, Maharashtra. In addition, Shivam Dube has a wide variety of properties in other nations.
- There aren’t many automobiles in Shivam Dube’s modest collection. Shivam Dube has a collection of the finest exotic automobiles money can buy. One of Shivam Dube’s automobiles is a Mercedes SUV. In addition, Shivam Dube has a wide variety of properties in several nations.
- Rajasthan Royals all-rounder Shivam Dube recently tied the knot. In a small, intimate wedding in Mumbai, he wed his longtime partner, Anjum Khan. It was on July 16, 2021, that he wed Anjum Khan. The happy couple had a son on February 13, 2022.
- In order to make ends meet, Shivam had to give up cricket when he was 14 years old. After that, he got his uncle Ramesh Dube and his cousin Rajiv Dube involved in his cricket career four years later.
- As of the day this article was written, Shivam has amassed 131,7k Twitter followers. He has avoided controversy relative to other professional cricketers.
|Real Name||Shivam Dube|
|Age||28 years old|
|Birth Date||26 June 1993|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much money does Shivam Dube have?
The Indian equivalent of Shivam Dube’s $3 million US fortune is around Rs.22 crores.
2. What is the IPL Salary of Shivam Dube?
This season, Shivam Dube is playing for the Chennai Super Kings and earning a salary of Rs.4 crores.
3. Which companies and brands have Shivam Dube endorsed?
Sareen Sports (SS) (Cricket Gear), My Fitness Peanut Butter, Sportasy App (Fantasy App), etc. are just a few of the brands that have signed on as his sponsors.
4. What is the value of Shivam Dube’s house?
Apparently, Shivam Dube has a lavish mansion in the Mumbai area of the state of Maharashtra. The worth of the house is not known.
5. What are the luxury Cars & Bikes Shivam Dube own?
Shivam Dube’s automobile collection is a mystery since no details have been made public.
6. Exactly how tall is Shivam Dube?
Shivam Dube stands at a height of 1.80 meters (5 feet 11 inches).
Do You Know: The Dangerous Batsman In IPL history