He’s one of Pakistan’s highest-paid cricketers and a one-of-a-kind hitter. About 8+ lakh rupees is Shahid Afridi’s monthly salary. For a T20 match, Shahid Afridi charges 2,80,000, and for a Test match, 8 lakhs.
In an ODI match, Shahid Afridi’s fee is 320000 rupees, whereas, in an IPL match, his fee is around one Crore.
Shahis Afridi’s PSL fee is one crore rupees, and his retainer fee is three hundred and seventy-five thousand rupees.
An estimated annual salary of more than 20 crore rupees is earned by cricketer Shahid Afridi.
|Net Worth in 2022||47 Million USD (7.3 billion PKR)|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||5 Billion Pakistani Rupees|
|Monthly Income And Salary||8 Lakh|
|Yearly Income||20 Crore +|
Shahid Afridi Salary
Shahid Afridi earns from various different sources, and the list has been mentioned below.
|Estimated Net worth||₹ 9 Lakhs+|
|Annual Income||₹ 22 Crores|
|Player Worth in 2008||₹ 2.78 Crores|
|LPL Franchises Salary||₹ 3.78 Crores|
|Auction Base Price in 2020||$ 60,000|
Shahid Afridi Endorsement
Shahid Afridi’s net worth and revenue are bolstered by his endorsement deals with a number of well-known companies.
The Pepsi, Habib Bank, and Mobilink Head & Shoulders brands all use him as their brand ambassador. In addition, he owns his own line of apparel.
As a result, Shahid Afridi has his own charitable organization, the “Shahid Afridi Foundation.” Because he donates the majority of his earnings to his foundation, he was named one of the world’s most generous athletes by Forbes.
|Brand endorsement fee||$ 3 million|
Interesting Facts About Shahid Afridi
- Cricketer Shahid Afridi is one of the world’s richest cricketers, as well as Pakistan’s richest cricketer. Shahid Afridi net worth is 4.3 billion Pakistani Rupees (PKR), which is $47 million.
- Pakistan cricketer Shahid Afridi has the full name of “Sahibzada Muhammad Shahid Khan,” however he is better known by his nickname, Shahid Afridi.
- Afridi was born on March 1, 1980, in Khyber, a federally governed tribal territory of Pakistan, which is administered by the Pakistani government. In other words, Shahid Afridi is descended from a traditional Pashtun clan.
- Nadia Afridi became Shahid Afridi’s wife on October 21, 2000, when they wed. Afridi’s wife, Nadia Afridi, is a relative of his mother. In addition, he has five gorgeous and brilliant daughters.
- In spite of the fact that his cricket career has been one of the most successful in recent memory. After the 2015 ICC ODI Cup, however, he has announced his retirement from international one-day cricket.
- Shahid owns a home in Peshawar, where he was born and raised. In addition, he owns a home in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Shahid Afridi is a vehicle and motorcycle enthusiast who lives for the thrill of the chase. Land Rover, Bentley, BMW 5, Suzuki Hayabusa, and Yamaha V Star 650 are just some of the vehicles in his collection.
- India and Pakistan’s cricket series would be bigger than the Ashes, according to Shahid Afridi. Furthermore, he said that politics is getting in the way of sports fandom and the desire to unite.
- He also said that relations between India and Pakistan may be improved if the country’s top officials met to discuss their issues and come up with a solution.
- People, according to Shahid Afridi, must communicate and meet one another. It was also mentioned that he had a great time in India and had received a lot of affection.
|Real Name||Sahibzada Mohammad Shahid Khan Afridi|
|Age||44 Years Old|
|Birth Date||1 March 1977|
|Height||5.10 Ft ( 178 cm )|
- Shahid Afridi’s age is how old?
Shahid Afridi will be 41 years old in 2022, having been born on March 1st, 1980.
- How much money is Shahid Afridi making these days?
More than $ 43 million will be Shahid Afridi’s net worth in 2022.
- What are the qualifications of Shahid Afridi?
In order to receive his “Higher Secondary School Certificate,” Shahid Afridi has successfully completed the Intermediate exam.
Also Read: India Is All Set To Make A World Record