It is said that Mr. Robin Uthappa has a net worth of 11 million US dollars, which is equivalent to around 87 crores of Indian Rupee (i.e., approximately Eighty-One Crore INR).
The majority of Robin Uthappa’s wealth and recognition come from the sector in which he worked as a cricket player.
Mr. Robin Uthappa is widely recognized as one of the very finest players in the world, earning him a great deal of notoriety and fame across the globe.
In addition to that, he makes money off of cricket matches, both nationally and internationally, including the Indian Premier League (IPL). A substantial portion of his wealth comes from the numerous endorsement deals he has signed with different brands.
A right-handed batsman and right-arm fast-medium bowler for the Indian Cricket Team, Robin Uthappa bats right-handed and bowls right-arm.
In addition to the achievements he has had with the Indian national team, he plays an important role for the Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League.
Robin has developed into one of the wealthiest athletes in the world and is often regarded as the greatest cricket player of all time.
As an aggressive hitter for the Indian cricket team, Robin Uthappa made his debut on the international stage in 2006 and went on to compete in the World Cup, the Twenty20 World Cup, and the One-Day International World Cup all in 2007.
However, because Uthappa has been out for some time, it is difficult to speculate when he will make his return to action on the playing field.
|Net Worth in 2022||$11 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||87 Crore INR|
Know More: IND VS PAK Live Streaming Asia Cup 2022: When And Where To Watch
Robin Uthappa Salary
The year 2008 marked the beginning of Robin’s professional career in the IPL.
When he was playing for the Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League, Robin Uthappa received a salary of Rs. 3.2 crore every season.
After playing for RCB for those two years, he then switched teams and played for Pune Warrior for the subsequent three years.
Since 2014, Robin Uthappa has represented the Kolkata Knight Riders in the Indian Premier League (IPL), and during that time, the club has paid him a total of Rs. 6.4 Cr.
Both the Rajasthan Royals and the Chennai Super Kings have expressed interest in acquiring him for the upcoming seasons of the Indian Premier League (IPL).
While Robin Uthappa was playing for various IPL clubs between the years 2008 and 2021, he would have been paid a total of about 78 crores in pay.
The batting all-rounder would receive pay equal to two crores of Indian Rupees (INR) in exchange for playing for the Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League game in 2022.
Uthappa has participated in the Indian Premier League for a wide variety of teams, including the Mumbai Indians, the Royal Challengers Bangalore, the Pune Warriors India, the Kolkata Knight Riders, the Rajasthan Royals, and the Chennai Super Kings.
He has also played for the Rajasthan Royals.
At the auction for the 2022 season of the Indian Premier League, he was purchased by the Chennai Super Kings for a price of INR 2 crores.
During the auction for the Indian Premier League 2020 that took place in December 2019, the Rajasthan franchise purchased Robin Uthappa for 3 crores, which is equivalent to approximately $420,000.
|Annual income and salary||6 Crore +|
|Monthly income and salary||0.5 Crore +|
|IPL Salary In Rupees||Rs. 4.8 Crore INR|
Read More: Know Aout The Slowest Fifty In IPL
Robin Uthappa Endorsements
As a result of his notoriety in the game of cricket, numerous companies have expressed an interest in forming partnerships with Robin Uthappa.
The three-time reigning champions shelled out a significant sum of three crores of Indian rupees (INR) in 2021 in order to secure the services of Robin Uthappa.
His remuneration for representing Kerala in domestic cricket tournaments includes match money as part of his salary.
At the moment, Robin Uthappa has collaborations with some of the most influential companies in the sector, such as SG Sports, CoinSwitch Kuber, Hunk Water, and Fast and Up.
By the year 2020, Robin Uthappa and Sreesanth were embroiled in a controversy that drew widespread attention.
One of the batters in the lineup mentioned that Sree had a reputation for failing to make even the simplest of catches for the Indian team.
After seeing Misbah Ul-shot play in the 2007 T20 World Cup, everyone was on the edge of their seats. The fact that Sreesanth was able to make the catch, according to Haq’s Uthappa, was a blessing.
Sreesanth wrote back to Uthappa to let him know what he thought of Robin Uthappa after hearing the same thing from his colleagues in Kerala.
When Sreesanth was set to rejoin the Kerala squad in 2021, he begged a CSK player to not mishandle any of his bowling.
Sreesanth was concerned that the CSK player would do so.
|Endorsement Fees||Rs. 1 Crore INR|
Learn About: Where The First Ipl Match Was Played
Some Interesting Facts about Robin Uthappa
- Robin Uthappa was born in the town of Kodagu, which is located in the state of Karnataka in India, on November 11th, 1985. Venu and Roselyn Uthappa are his father and mother, respectively. It is largely down to his mother’s encouragement that he has become so dedicated to playing cricket.
- While they were both still in college, he dated Sheethal Goutham, an Indian tennis player who had a successful career. On March 3, 2016, he wed Sheethal Goutham and officially began his new life as a married man. The couple became parents on October 10, 2017, to a son who they named Neale Nolan Uthappa.
- He attended the Evening Program at Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College in Bengaluru, Karnataka (Jain University).
- The quantity of automobiles that are included in Robin Uthappa’s collection is quite understated. Robin Uthappa possesses a modest number of luxurious automobiles, but his collection is certainly one to be envied. Audis are part of the inventory that is sold by Robin Uthappa, who operates as a car dealer.
- Uthappa competed in his first One-Day International match against England on April 15, 2006, at Indore. The match was against England. He had 86 points on the board when he was caught stealing a base (96). This was the greatest score ever made by an Indian player in their ODI debut until KL Rahul scored 100* for India in their match against Zimbabwe on June 11, 2016. Before that, this was the best score ever made by an Indian player.
|Real Name||Robin Venu Uthappa|
|Age||36 years old|
|Birth Date||11 November 1985|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the name of Robin Uthappa’s kid?
Neale Nolan Uthappa is his son’s name.
2. Does Robin Uthappa still play Cricket?
Currently, he is a key member of both the Kerala state team and the Chennai Super Kings cricket squads.
3. To which team did Robin Uthappa make his India debut?
In April of 2006, he made his One-Day International (ODI) debut against England.
4. Where does Robin Uthappa currently live?
He reportedly resides in Bangalore, India.
5. Where does Robin Uthappa currently live?
Two different teams, the Kolkata Knight Riders and the Chennai Super Kings won the IPL with him at the helm. Uthappa also helped India win the 2007 ICC Twenty20 World Cup.
6. Who is Robin Uthappa married to?
In 2016, Robin Uthappa tied the knot with his longtime love Sheethal Goutham Uthappa.
Read More: Indians Dominate In Latest ICC Test Rankings
4 thoughts on “Robin Uthappa Net Worth, Salary, Income, Interesting Facts & Endorsements”
how long does 100mg viagra last html valor de minoxidil manipulado A hard day at work
Food Constituent and Herb Drug Interactions in Oncology Influence of Quantitative Modeling on Drug Labeling accutane over the counter Other professional, modern sports are far more transparent today than at any point in the past the public is legally betting on those more than ever and have come to expect it
and Conacher, H what does clomid do
I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely loved every little bit ofit. I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post.