The amount of $7 Million that Rishabh Pant has in their net worth. In terms of Indian rupees, this amounts to approximately 52.5 crores.
The majority of his earnings come from endorsement deals with various brands as well as income from the Indian Premier League.
Rishabh Pant made his first appearance in the Indian Premier League in the year 2016. Since that time, Rishabh has amassed wealth to the tune of Rs. 42.8 crores and developed his brand.
The advertisements that are broadcast during IPL games bring in millions of rupees for Rishabh Pant. After participating in the Indian Premier League, Rishabh Pant was also given a chance to play for the Indian national squad.
Because he did not turn down the opportunity, he will be able to participate in the 2019 World Cup. A few years later, when India was competing in the Under-19 World Cup in Bangladesh, he opened the batting for his country.
|Net Worth in 2022||$ 7 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs.52.5 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 1 Crore+|
|Yearly Income||Rs. 20 Crore +|
Rishabh Pant Salary
Cricket was Rishabh’s primary means of financial support and accumulation of riches. The brand value of Mr. Rishabh Pants is also pretty strong, and he is regarded as the player who is held in the highest esteem all over the world.
In addition to this, Mr. Pant makes a significant amount of money from his participation in the Indian Premier League as well as several international and national cricket tournaments (IPL).
It is estimated that both Rishabh Pants’ income and his net worth have increased by a factor of forty percent over the course of the past several years. In 2021, Rishabh Pant’s earnings from the Indian Premier League would total 15 crores of rupees.
More than one crore of rupees is added to Rishabh’s monthly income, which more than doubles while the Indian Premier League is in season (IPL). The amount that Pant is able to call their own is expanding at a rate of forty percent each year.
Rishabh Pant is going to be a batter for the Indian cricket team who plays in the middle order.
Rishabh Pant reportedly had a total income of 20 crores of rupees in 2021. Rishabh Pant started off in the Indian Premier League with the Delhi Daredevils in 2016, but he is now playing with the Delhi Capitals.
According to the reports that we have compiled, his IPL compensation will remain the same in both 2016 and 2017, remaining at 19,000,000. It increased by 80,000,000,000 in 2018, but he will remain on the squad and continue to receive the same amount in 2019 and 2020.
In 2021, he received an increase to his income that brought it up to 150,000,000. This year it increased once again, and it is currently somewhere over 160,000,000.
|Estimated Net worth||$ 7Million|
|Annual Income||Rs. 20 Crore +|
Rishabh Pant Income From Endorsement
The general populace holds Rishabh Pant in very high esteem and considers him to be a young icon. He is not only a superb cricketer but also has many female admirers.
Took A Glance: Yuzvendra chahal net worth
He is a youth hero who has a wonderful reputation and has many fans who are female. These qualities are ideal for well-established brand names.
He is the public face of a number of major companies and businesses. These qualities are ideal for well-established brand names. He is the public face of several well-known brands, including SG, Boat, and Adidas.
He has recently sealed a massive agreement with JSW steel that would last for three years. SG is among the well-known names in the industry.
Boat, Adidas, Noise, Himalaya Men, JSW Steel, Boost, The Pant Project, Dream11, and Cadbury are some of the brands that have collaborated on this project.
It is unknown how much money he makes from these endorsements, but we do know that a lot of firms want him to be the face of their company since he has a lot of appeal to the younger people in the country.
- JSW Steel
- The pant project
- Himalaya, Boost
- Cadbury fuse
Interesting Facts About Rishabh Pant
- Rishabh Rajendra Pant is an Indian cricketer who was born on October 4, 1997. He plays as a wicket-keeper batter in the middle order for India and Delhi and is the captain of the Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League. During the 2016 Under-19 Cricket World Cup, he was the vice-captain of the India U-19 team.
- Rishabh Pant was born to Rajendra Pant and Saroj Pant in the Indian city of Roorkee, Uttarakhand. At age 12, Pant would go to Delhi on the weekends with his mother to train with Tarak Sinha at the Sonnet Cricket Academy. He and his mother had nowhere else to stay in the city, so they stayed at a Gurdwara in Moti Bagh.
- Rishabh Pant loves cars a lot. When he has free time, he is often seen on social media driving his fancy car. After a good IPL season in 2017, he bought the Audi A8 of his dreams. Here is a list of the cars that Rishabh Pant owns.
- Rishabh Pant is a funny individual who enjoys having a good time but is frequently found doing silly things behind the stumps. His quips from 2018 with Tim Paine are ones that people still find humorous and are familiar with.
- His father passed away during the 2017 Indian Premier League season. Immediately following the funeral, he participated in a match and hit a fifty, which he subsequently dedicated to the memory of his father.
- Rishabh Pant’s early career was marked by his association with a large number of celebrities and notable figures. After Urvashi Rautela, who had previously held the title of Miss World, expressed that he is her favourite Indian cricket player, he began dating her.
- The rumour that Rishabh Pant was going to block Urvashi Rautela was one of the most prominent. In the end, nothing was discovered, and the tale was dubbed a fake because neither of the people involved commented on it.
- Rishab Pant is quite popular on social media. The relationship between Rishabh Pant and Isha has lasted for more than three years at this point. Isha is a model. It is clear that Rishabh Pant and Isha are dating because he frequently posts images of them together on his Instagram account.
- On social media, Rishab Pant has a significant following. On Instagram, he has over 6.3 million followers, and on Twitter, he has 3.3 million followers.
|Real Name||Rishabh Rajendra Pant|
|Birth Date||4 October 1997|
Have A Look At: David warners net worth
Frequently Asked Questions
1.Rishabh Pant Was Born In Delhi?
He is from Roorkee, but he plays for Delhi in state cricket.
2.Does He Look Up To MS Dhoni?
Adam Gilchrist was his childhood hero, but MS Dhoni is his favourite cricketer.
3.Does Rishabh Pant Have A Wife?
No, he has a girlfriend named Isha Negi.
4.Does Rishabh Pant Use Tobacco?
No, he is not known to be using any kind of tobacco.