Rashid Khan’s net worth is not only restricted to his salary as he earns whopping amounts through endorsements, advertisements, etc. which adds up his net worth to approx $4 million or 30 crores in Indian Rupees.
There are few players in the world who can match Rashid Khan, the young Afghan cricketer who plays for Gujarat Titans in IPL. In 2015, Khan made his ODI debut against Zimbabwe at the tender age of 15.
Rashid has proven his abilities in all forms of the game. The first time he played in a test match was in 2018 against India. It was in 2017 that Sunrises Hyderabad bought Rashid in the auction.
Five Indian Premier League seasons later, he is still a member of the team. Gujarat Titans bought Rashid during the IPL 2022 auction. The International Cricket Council (ICC) selected Rashid Khan as the Associate Cricketer of the Year in January of this year.
As a result of his success in cricket, the young cricketer has amassed a substantial fortune.
|Years||Net Worth(in Rupees)|
Rashid Khan’s Net Worth Details
An Afghan cricketer by the name of Rashid Khan is presently representing his country. The Afghan all-rounder, born on September 20th, 1998, in Nangarhar, is widely regarded as one of the finest in the world right now.
Rashid Khan has an estimated net worth of INR 22 crore, according to multiple sources and news coverage.
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||INR 22 Crore|
|Salary||INR 10-12 crore|
|Monthly Income||INR 90 lakh – 1 crore|
|ACB Salary||INR 72.82 lakh|
Rashid Khan IPL Salary 2022
The new Gujarat Titans team pays Rashid Khan Rs.15 crores as an IPL wage. In comparison to his prior IPL pay, this is a significant increase.
Besides the Afghan Cricket Board, Khan also makes a yearly profit from other events such as Big Bash League, CPL, APL, and Pakistan Super League.
IPL Salary Over The Last 5 Years (2017-2021)
Rashid Khan’s Endorsement
Sponsors For Rashid Khan’s 2022 Campaign
One of the most well-known spinners in the world is the Afghan. Monster, My11 Circle, and Puma are among the brands that he endorses.
Automobile Collections Of Rashid Khan
Rashid’s garage is filled with a variety of unique automobiles. Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV costs Rs. 30 lakhs, whereas Land Rover Vogue costs Rs. 1.75 crores and Toyota Fortuner costs Rs. 35 lakhs, respectively.
His collection is an impressive one and this shows that Rashid Khan’s net worth is indeed very high.
House And Property Belonging To Rashid Khan
Jalalabad, Afghanistan is home to Rashid’s palatial residence. Despite this, the house’s value remains unknown. But we are sure that just like Rashid Khan’s net worth, the house must also be of great value.
Rashid Khan’s Additional Revenue Streams
In addition to the money he makes from playing professional cricket, the young cricketer has a number of lucrative endorsement deals with high-profile firms.
|Brand endorsements||Monster energy drink, My11circle, Puma|
Interesting Facts About Rashid Khan
- Afghan-born Rashid Khan is a cricketer and former captain of Afghanistan’s national team. He now plays for Sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian Premier League. In his short cricket career, he has become one of Afghanistan’s most successful players.
- Rashid was born in Afghanistan in 1998, but his family was forced to relocate to Pakistan when he was a baby due to war. They returned to Afghanistan a few years later.
- He grew up in a large family with ten siblings, and he began playing cricket alongside one of them at an early age. He idolizes Pakistani all-rounder Shahid Afridi, who is also his idol.
- Anushka Sharma was mistaken for Rashid Khan’s wife by Google’s algorithm during the Indian Premier League’s 13th season.
- After the Rashid Khan wife incident, the leg-spinner made a statement that he would not get married until his team won the ICC Cricket World Cup, which he did shortly thereafter.
- He made his international debut against Zimbabwe at the age of sixteen. He was also the team’s youngest captain at the age of 19.
- Rashid’s garage is filled with a variety of unique automobiles. Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV costs Rs. 30 lakhs, whereas Land Rover Vogue costs Rs. 1.75 crores and Toyota Fortuner costs Rs. 35 lakhs, respectively.
- Jalalabad, Afghanistan is home to Rashid’s palatial residence. Despite this, the house’s value remains unknown.
|Real Name||Rashid Khan Arman|
|Birth Date||20th Sep 1998|
- Rashid Khan’s age is what?
The age of Rashid Khan is 23 (20 September 1998).
- When it comes to cricketers around the world, who are Rashid Khan’s favorites?
When it comes to batting, Rashid Khan looks up to Indian skipper Virat Kohli, while when it comes to bowling, he looks to Shahid Afridi.
- What was Rashid Khan’s total number of IPL outings?
A total of 69 IPL games have been played by him.
- What is the greatest score Rashid Khan has achieved in the Indian Premier League (IPL)?
His highest score in an innings was 34* as of the 14th season of the Indian Premier League (IPL).
- Is Rashid Khan a fan of Bollywood?
There is no doubt that Rashid Khan is a major admirer of Bollywood films, and he has spoken out about it on a number of occasions. According to Rashid, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Salman Khan are two of his favorite Bollywood stars.
Also Read: Get To Know About Purple Cap Holders In Ipl