He has a fortune of almost $3 million, which translates to about 23 crores of rupees in India makes Prithvi Shaw’s net worth. In addition to his BCCI salary, IPL contracts, and private enterprises, he has amassed this enormous fortune.
Prithvi Shaw was chosen to play for the Delhi Capitals in the 2018 IPL in order to help grow cricket. And he made a major impact on the squad by putting up runs. Prithvi Shaw quickly established himself in the world of international cricket.
Prithvi Shaw made his Test debut against the West Indies on October 4th, 2018, just days after joining the Indian cricket team. And then Prithvi Shaw wowed everyone with his batting by striking a stunning century.
Prithvi Shaw made his one-day international debut against New Zealand on 5 February 2020. He worked hard to improve his skills, and as a result, he was selected for the Indian cricket squad. As a result, Prithvi Shaw is now beloved by the public and well-known.
His net worth in rupees is somewhere around Rs 20 crore. It’s not just the IPL and the BCCI that bring in money for him; so do sponsorships, advertising, and the other local tournaments he plays in as well.
|Net Worth in 2022
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees
|Rs. 23 Crore INR
Prithvi Shaw Salary
Prithvi Shaw is a young Indian soccer player. He is well-known for he bats for the Indian national team. He also plays for India’s Under-19 skipper and his IPL team, Delhi Capitals, in addition to all of this.
Prithvi Shaw has previously led India’s Under-19 World Cup team as a young player. Prithvi Shaw’s outstanding performance has drawn everyone’s attention. As a result, he has amassed a sizable following. A lot of people are now fascinated by the batting of Prithvi Shaw as a result of his recent exploits.
Before this year’s Mega auction, Delhi Capitals signed Shaw for 7.5 crores. Prithvi was handed a pay cut by the franchise this year, and he was guaranteed a salary of 12 crores for the next five years.
These resulted in an increase in Prithvi Shaw’s net worth. The BCCI pays INR 17,500 per game to players in the playing XI for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
|Monthly Income And Salary
|INR 1 Lakh per match
|INR 7.5 crore
Prithvi Shaw Endorsement
A few of the well-known companies Shaw promotes include MRF and Vivo Protein X, as well as Bharat Pe and Boat Ads for sponsors frequently include him on stage.
In fact, at the tender age of 14, he signed a record-breaking deal with bat manufacturer SG valued at INR 36 lakh (Sanspareils Greenlands).
|Brand Endorsement Fee
|INR 1 crore
Interesting Facts About Prithvi Shaw
- Prithvi Shaw was born in Virar, Maharashtra, on November 9, 1999. Pankaj Shaw is his father who is a professional businessman who also enjoys cricket. Because of this, his son, Prithvi Shaw, developed an interest in cricket as well.
- Prithvi Shaw’s mother died when he was only four. As a result, Prithvi Shaw’s father was given the task of pursuing him. Seeing his son’s enthusiasm for cricket, his father decided to go all out.
- His father enrolled Prithvi Shaw in the Cricket Academy in order to turn his son’s life into a cricket career. However, Prithvi’s father feared the worst for their son’s health. As a result, his father quit his profession, a business, and devoted himself entirely to helping his son pursue a career in cricket.
- His father, on the other hand, wanted to watch Prithvi Shaw read and play cricket at the same time. Prithvi attended AVS Vidya Mandir and Rizvi Springfield High School on the advice of his father.
- Prithvi Shaw’s rise to greatness was aided by hours of practice in the field and accompanying his father. As a result, Prithvi Shaw’s squad was victorious on numerous occasions while he was a student-athlete.
- It wasn’t until Prithvi Shaw was selected for the semi-finals of the Ranji Trophy on 1 February 2017 that he received a special present. Where Prithvi Shaw made his public debut with a century, showcasing his batting prowess to the world.
- On the field, Prithvi Shaw demonstrated both the potential for leadership and the skills necessary to succeed as a captain. As a result, in December 2017, he was made to be the captain of the Under-19 World Cup team. India’s Under-19 cricket team won the World Cup after he proved his worth.
- India’s Prithvi Shaw owns a luxurious designer home in the city of Virar in Maharashtra. In addition, Prithvi Shaw has a large number of properties in several nations.
- Prithvi Shaw’s collection of automobiles is modest. Prithvi Shaw has a collection of some of the world’s finest luxury vehicles. Car enthusiast Prithvi Shaw owns an SUV. In addition, Prithvi Shaw is a multi-national real estate tycoon.
|22 years old
|9 November 1999
|in feet inches– 5’ 6”
1. How much money does Prithvi Shaw have?
The overall wealth of Prithvi Shaw is estimated to be around $2 million (Rs.15 Crores).
2. What is Prithvi Shaw’s age?
Prithvi Shaw is currently 22 years of age (9 November 1999).
3. What is Prithvi Shaw’s annual salary?
Every year, the salary of Prithvi Shaw is projected to be $0.5 million.
4. What is Prithvi Shaw’s height?
Prithvi Shaw is 5’6″ (1.68 m) tall.