Mohammed Siraj has a net worth of about $6 million (INR 47.8 crore). He established himself while leading Hyderabad to a Ranji Trophy quarter final.
He finished the tournament as the third-leading wicket-taker with 41 wickets in nine games. Mohammed Siraj is one of the best fast bowlers for the Hyderabad domestic cricket squad on the local circuit.
Siraj is quickly becoming recognised as India’s next generation of young bowlers in modern cricket. When he was 14 years old, he started playing cricket. His father drove autorickshaws in Hyderabad.
Mohammad Siraj’s fast-paced bowling caught the attention of the selectors when he was selected for the IPL squad Royal Challengers Bangalore, where he impressed both the selectors and his team captain, Virat Kohli.
This led to Mohammad Siraj being given a spot on the Royal Challengers Bangalore team. attracted. As a result of his outstanding performances in the Indian Premier League (IPL), Mohammed Siraj has emerged as one of India’s most promising young bowlers.
Mohammed Siraj’s Net Worth
Mohammed Siraj started his career in cricket by playing for India as a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium-fast bowler.
He served as the captain of the India cricket team, during which time he led the team to a number of victories and elevated India to the position of being one of the most difficult teams in the world.
Mohammed Siraj net worth is equivalent to about $6 million dollars based on the Indian currency of 47 crores rupees.
His work with the BCCI, his contracts with the IPL, and his personal business endeavors all contributed to the large fortune that he was able to earn.
|Net Worth in 2022||$6 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||47 Crore INR|
Mohammed Siraj Salary
In the Ranji Trophy, Mohammed Siraj made his first appearance for Hyderabad on November 15, 2015, which was also the date of his debut. The following year, in the 2015–16 season, Twenty20 made its debut in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
Also Read About the: Steven Smith Net Worth
Although he has played for India in all formats, he is only a regular member of India’s Test team at the moment. However, he has represented India in all formats.
The first game of his career playing cricket for his country was a Twenty20 International (T20I) match against New Zealand. However, his most impressive work to this point has been seen in the more in-depth episodes of “Men in Blue.”
Before signing with the Bangalore-based squad for a price of INR 2.6 crores, he spent the 2017 season playing for Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH), which is located in Hyderabad.
In addition to the INR 2.6 crores that he makes from playing for Bangalore in the Indian T20 league, Mohammed Siraj receives INR 1 crore annually from the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) for being a centrally-contracted layer on the ‘C’ grade list. This is in addition to the INR 2.6 crores that he earns from playing for Bangalore.
|BCCI Pay (Grade C)||INR 1 crore yearly|
|Monthly income and salary||Rs. 60 Lakh +|
|Yearly Income||Rs. 7 Crore|
|IPL Salary In Rupees||Rs 7 Crore INR|
Mohammed Siraj Endorsements
The career statistics of Mohammed Siraj in both international and Indian Premier League cricket are astounding to look at.
So far this season, he has participated in three Tests, one ODI, and three Twenty20 Internationals for India. ‘ He is only 26, yet he already has 16 wickets in international competition.
Since making his IPL debut in 2017, Siraj has participated in a total of 35 games for his team in the Indian Premier League. The right-handed bowler has taken 39 wickets while averaging 27.79 runs per game.
The Hyderabad cricketer has collaborated with a variety of companies over the course of the past several months. SG Cricket, Crash on the Run, and Be O Man are just a few examples of games in this category.
In the Indian Premier League, Mohammed Siraj has been productive for Royal Challengers Bangalore. His team has been successful. Additionally, an annual franchise fee of 70 million Indian rupees is required to be paid (INR).
Guide On: Yuzvendra Chahal Net Worth
|Endorsement Fees||Rs. 1 Crore INR|
Interesting Facts About Mohammed Siraj
1. In the Indian Premier League, Mohammed Siraj plays for both the Hyderabad team and the Royal Challengers Bangalore team, despite the fact that he is based in Bangalore. He has been the representative of India in international settings. He throws a right-handed fastball when he bowls.
2. His birthday is March 13th, and he was born in Hyderabad, India, in the year 1994. His mother was a stay-at-home mother, while his father was a driver for an auto-rickshaw.
3. His formal schooling came to an end at Safa Junior College in Hyderabad, which is located in Hyderabad. After that, he quit attending to school and never pursued any other interests or activities. It was only as much time as he could commit to honing his cricketing skills.
4. Siraj made his first-class debut for Hyderabad in the 2015-16 Ranji Trophy tournament on November 15, 2015, while being mentored by Karthik Udupa.
The competition was for the Ranji Trophy. On January 2, 2016, he made his debut in Twenty20 competition, which was part of the 2015-16 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy season.
5. In the Ranji Trophy competition that took place in 2016–2017, he took 41 wickets at an impressively low average of 18.92, making him Hyderabad’s highest wicket-taker.
6. At the Indian Premier League auction in February of 2017, Sunrisers Hyderabad acquired him for a price of Rs. 2.6 crore. During the 2018 Indian Premier League auction, Royal Challengers Bangalore was able to acquire him.
7. Siraj was the player that took the most wickets during the tournament for the Vijay Hazare Trophy in February of 2018. During the course of the campaign, he appeared in seven games and collected 23 wickets.
8. He was still on India A’s squad for the 2018-19 Deodhar Trophy as late as October of this year. He was selected for the India B squad to compete in the 2019-20 Deodhar Trophy in the month of October 2019.
9. On October 21, 2020, he became the first player in the history of the event to achieve this achievement by bowling back-to-back maiden overs during Indian Premier League matches. This accomplishment made him the first player in the history of the tournament.
10. In his first Twenty20 international match, which took place on November 4, 2017, against New Zealand, he was successful in getting one wicket while allowing 53 runs over the course of his four overs.
|Real Name||Mohammed Siraj|
|Age||28 years old|
|Birth Date||13 March 1994|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Mohammed Siraj’s net worth?
The overall wealth of Mohammed Siraj is estimated to be around $6 million (Rs.47 Crores).
2. What is Mohammed Siraj’s current age?
Mohammed Siraj is currently 28 years of age (13 March 1994).
3. How Much Does Mohammed Siraj Make?
Mohammed Siraj is thought to be paid $1 million a year on average.
4. What is Mohammed Siraj’s Height?
Mohammad Siraj’s height is 1.78 m (5’10”).
5. In terms of wealth, what is Mohammed Siraj worth?
Mohammad Siraj is expected to have a fortune of up to 36 crores (US$5 million) as of late 2020, according to stardom1.com.
Cricketer’s revenue from the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) is the only source of his wealth.
The Hyderabad Cricket Association pays him a salary for playing domestic cricket for Hyderabad, therefore his net worth includes that as well.
6. In the Indian Premier League, what was Mohammed Siraj’s pay rate?
As a member of the Sunrisers Hyderabad team, Mohammed Siraj made his IPL debut in 2017. (SRH). In 2018, the RCB signed the speedster,
who has remained with the team ever since. The RCB retained him for 2.6 crores ($365,000) ahead of the IPL 2020 season. Siraj’s IPL salary in 2021 is expected to be the same as it was in 2019.
Check the Other Similar Posts: