According to recent reports, Moeen Ali’s net worth is $8 million, which can be converted into 63 crores when expressed in Indian rupees.
He has made money in a variety of ways, some of which include endorsement deals, his career as a professional player, and various investments. Moeen Ali is a professional cricketer who now plays for the Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League.
Moeen Ali was born in England, and he currently resides there.
Moeen Ali’s Net Worth
He is presently considered to be among the greatest in the history of the globe. He earns a salary that is consistently ranked among the highest of any professional cricketer in England and Wales combined.
The NBC Denis Compton Honor was bestowed upon him in both 2004 and 2005. He batted left-handed and won the award. Additionally, in 2015, he was awarded the title of Cricketer of the Year.
Ali made the announcement that he would no longer play test cricket in September of 2021, which was a severe blow to the English squad. Moeen Ali is the name of a professional cricketer who hails from England.
In the year 2021, it is anticipated that Moeen Ali will have a net worth of roughly $8 million (INR 63 crores).
|Net Worth in 2022||$8 million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||INR 63 crores|
Moeen Ali Salary
As a player with the Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League, Moeen Ali receives an annual pay of £686,000 (about $70,000,000). This is thanks to the fact that he is one of the highest-paid players in the league.
Also Read: Who Is The Best Finisher In IPL?
Moeen Ali has racked up a total of 112.1 million dollars in earnings throughout the course of their professional career (or 12.5 million pounds). He was born in the nation of England, and his right arm is used to bowl off-breaks.
He is an English cricketer who bats from the left side. On the list of players with the highest salaries in the Indian Premier League, he comes in at position 148 at the moment.
|Monthly income and salary||INR 7 crores|
|Yearly Income||$3 Million|
|IPL Salary In Rupees||Rs. 8 crores|
Moeen Ali Endorsement
The defending champions of the Indian Premier League set a new record for the amount of money they spent at the auction the following year by shelling out an incredible seven crores of Indian rupees in order to obtain the services of an English all-rounder.
In addition to this, he is able to maintain a good lifestyle as a result of the fact that he competes in Twenty20 events all over the world for a number of different franchises and earns match money from both his local and national teams.
Moeen Ali has entered into a collaboration with the renowned manufacturer of athletic goods SS Ton, and as a result, SS Ton will be responsible for providing Moeen Ali with all of his professional equipment.
Ali does not endorse any of the companies that make alcoholic beverages, hence he does not want any branding that is affiliated with those companies to be placed on his jersey.
Guide On: Where Was The First Ipl Match Played
Interesting Facts About Moeen Ali
1. Ali, born Moeen Munir Ali OBE (June 18, 1987), is an English cricketer who now plays for England in limited-overs cricket and formerly played for the Test side.
Before his current role as Worcestershire’s cricketer, he was a member of Warwickshire’s Twenty20 team and played in the Indian Premier League for both Royal Challengers Bangalore and Chennai Super Kings.
2. Birmingham is where Ali was born. Because his grandpa came to England from Mirpur, Kashmir, and his grandmother, Betty Cox, was a white Briton, he has Pakistani and English ancestry.
The two languages he speaks are Punjabi and Urdu. While playing for Worcestershire, he became known as “the beard that’s feared.”
3. In addition to being a cab driver, Ali’s father also worked as an inpatient mental nurse. In addition to his cousin Kabir Ali, Naqash Tahir, and Rawat Khan, he grew up on the same block.
He has two additional cricketing brothers, Kadeer and Omar. Ali is a lifetime admirer of Liverpool FC and a devoted football enthusiast.
4. In the early years of Firoza’s life (Moeen Ali’s wife), her family relocated from Bangladesh to England. We don’t know precisely how Moeen and Firoza got to know one another, but rumors have it that they met in Bangladesh.
As far as we know, she does not have a professional career or a social media presence. Abu Bakr Ali is the name of the couple’s kid, who was born as a result of their marriage.
Moeen Ali, the all-rounder, often has Firoza and Abu Bakr accompany him on his international travels. Because the pair is clearly in love, we hope they’ll be together for the rest of their lives.
5. In his garage, the Englishman kept a BMW 730 LD (of Rs. 1.40 crores), among other things. However, we don’t know where Moeen Ali lived. All-rounder resides in Birmingham, according to our sources.
But other than that, we know little about his refuge. When we have confirmation from a reliable source, we’ll make the necessary changes to this section.
6. In 2014, during the second day of the third test match against India, Moeen Ali showed his solidarity for those affected by the Gaza issue by wearing a bracelet that read “Save Gaza,” which was loved by all his fans.
The International Criminal Court (ICC) code prohibits any actions or causes that are political, religious, or racial in nature. A representative for the European Central Bank stated that the ECB does not believe that Moeen has violated any rules with his “humanitarian, not political” viewpoint.
7. The decision of the ECB to let Moeen wear the bracelets was overturned by the referee, David Boon, who was in charge of the match.
A Bangladeshi novelist by the name of Taslima Nasreen suggested in a tweet that Moeen Ali if he hadn’t been playing cricket, would have joined a terrorist organization.
In response to this, the entirety of the cricketing community came together in support of the English all-rounder, and it did not go over very well.
8. As a consequence of this, she deleted the tweet and published a new one in its place, in which she claimed that the first one was satirical and that it had been manipulated in order to “humiliate” her.
9. Ali serves as an ambassador for the StreetChance initiative, which is run jointly by the Cricket Foundation and Barclays Spaces for Sports.
This program offers disadvantaged areas of the UK access to free weekly cricket coaching. In January of 2015, he was given the role of Global Brand Ambassador for the charitable organization Orphans in Need and began wearing the organization’s logo on the bat that he used.
In 2015, Ali was one of the finalists for the Best at Sport award given out by the British Muslim Awards. Ali was recognized in the 2022 Birthday Honours with the Order of the British Empire (OBE) for his significant services to the sport of cricket.
|Real Name||Moeen Munir Ali|
|Birth Date||18 June 1987|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Moeen Ali’s child’s name?
Abu Bakr Ali is the name of his kid.
2. Does Moeen Ali still play Cricket?
Yes, he is actively participating in cricket for both his nation and his respective franchise sides.
3. Against whom did Moeen Ali make his England debut?
On February 28, 2014, he made his ODI debut against the West Indies.
4. What is Moeen Ali’s current address?
He is said to be residing in Birmingham, England, at the time of this writing.
5. What is Moeen Ali’s greatest achievement?
Moeen Ali’s greatest achievement so far has been leading England to victory in the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup in Australia.
6. Who is Moeen Ali married to?
Firoza Hossain is the wife of Moeen Ali.
Check More: Top 10 Slowest Fifty In IPL History