Munaf is one of the wealthiest cricketers and one of the most popular. Munaf Patel’s net worth is estimated at $1.5 million, based on our research and that of Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider.
Patel initially came to the limelight in 2003, when he was invited to the MRF Pace Foundation in Chennai by the Indian chairman of selectors, Kiran More before he had even played first-class cricket for Gujarat.
Steve Waugh, the Australian captain, and Dennis Lillee, a former Australian fast bowler, were both drawn to him because of his raw speed.
On Tendulkar’s recommendation, he was signed by Mumbai in late 2003, even though he had never represented his native Gujarat.
The bowling style of Munaf Patel reminds me a lot of that of Australian great Glenn McGrath. While he was a member of Mumbai Indians until the end of IPL 6, he was unable to be sold during the 2014 IPL Auctions due to a base price of just 10 Lakhs.
He was signed by Gujarat Lions for 30 lakh rupees in the 10th season of the Indian Premier League.
|Net Worth in 2022||$1,255,090|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||INR 105 Crores|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$423,868|
Manuf Patel Salary
Munaf Patel, who has retired from all forms of the game, may presently be seen participating in charity tournaments and making public appearances.
Munaf Patel’s net worth is where it is now because of his excellent income, which hasn’t been made public. In addition, he now serves as the Baroda Cricket Association’s bowling coach.
The Indian Premier League has included Munaf Patel for seven years. In 2008, he made his maiden appearance for the Rajasthan Royals, the club that would go on to win the first IPL title.
The Royals paid INR 1.1 crore for his services, making him a member of Grade C player since the pay is not as high as other big players. He joined the Mumbai Indians in 2011 with a fee of INR 3.2 crore.
Patel returned to the Indian Premier League in 2017 after a three-year absence. That year, he was compensated with a salary of INR 30 lakh for his work on the squad. Today, Munaf Patel’s net worth is a direct outcome of his stint in the Indian Premier League (IPL).
According to reports, he earned a bit more than INR 13.2 crore in total. Over 150 international athletes were put through their paces during the first Lanka Premier League.
As a member of the Kandy Tuskers during the Lanka Premier League Twenty20, he served as a player-coach.
|Estimated Net worth||$1,100,956|
Manuf Patel Endorsement
Pepsi hired Munaf Patel while he was earning a lot of money as a professional cricketer. After winning the 2011 World Cup as a member of the victorious squad, his brand worth skyrocketed.
Read More : Shane Warne Net Worth
Numerous companies signed Patel as an endorser, and he received several lucrative endorsement agreements.
He’s now visible on social media advertising products like Percept and Habhit Wellness Private Ltd.
|Brand endorsement||Pepsi, Percept, Habhit Wellness Private Ltd, Myprotein India|
Interesting Facts About Manuf Patel
- Munaf Patel, a well-known Indian cricketer, was born on this day in 1983. Patel, born on July 12, 1983, is a retired Indian cricketer who competed in all three stadia. As a domestic player, he has represented the West Zone in the Duleep Trophy as well as the Gujarat, Mumbai, and Maharashtra cricket teams.
- He declared his retirement from cricket in November of this year. The town of Ikhar, in the Indian state of Gujarat, is the place of his birth.
- It is Taslima Patel who is the better half of Munaf Patel, a former cricketer from India. She is a rural girl who became renowned after marrying a cricketer.
- Munaf Patel (born July 12th, 1983) was an all-rounder. At the domestic level, he has represented Gujarat, Mumbai, and Maharashtra cricket teams in the Duleep Trophy.
- A non-profit organization founded on Instagram, Youth Against Rape, has his full support. This shows that he is also a charitable person and believes in helping people to his full capacity.
- When he was injured in 2004, he was criticized by India A coach Sandeep Patil, who claimed that he had a mental issue with coping with his ailments. A biomechanical study of his bowling motion was also carried out by the Australian Institute for Sport to increase its efficiency.
- In order to make the most of his golden years, Munaf Patel and his family have relocated to a home they own in Gujarat. After hanging up his boots, Patel came to the conclusion that it would be best for him to move back to his hometown of Ikhar.
- Patel was engaged as the bowling coach for the Baroda Cricket Association in addition to his position with Sohail Khan’s Kandy Tuskers club in the LPL 2020. (BCA).
- In addition to that, he makes public and television appearances occasionally, both of which bring in a healthy sum of money for him.
- After former Indian cricketer Jacob Martin was hurt in an accident, numerous current and former Indian players, including Munaf Patel, made sizable contributions to his ongoing medical care in order to help cover the costs.
- A COVID-19 centre was inaugurated by Munaf Patel in the hamlet of Ikhar, which is located in the district of Bharuch in the state of Gujarat.
- Throughout the course of his career, he has taken part in a wide variety of charity matches.
- With other former Indian cricketers, Patel helped promote road safety as part of the well-known Road Safety World Series 2021.
|Real Name||Munaf Patel|
|Birth Date||July 13, 1983|
frequently asked questions
1. How did Munaf Patel come to be discovered?
In his teaching facility, Kiran More discovered Munaf Patel, a 20-year-old wicketkeeper from India. MRF Pace Foundation, Chennai, was recommended to Kiran More by the young man’s natural speed.
2. When did Munaf Patel make his first-class debut?
Against the All Blacks, Munaf Patel made his first-class debut in 2003 at Rajkot against New Zealand. This is Patel’s first call-up to the India A team. In the two innings of the match, which ended in a tie, he had a batting average of 3/83 plus 2/22.
3. Was Munaf Patel called up for his first Test match ever?
Against England in 2006, Munaf Patel made his international debut in Mohali.
4. Was Munaf Patel a member of two World Cup championship squads?
Munaf was a member of two championship teams in the World Cup. As a member of MS Dhoni’s squad, he helped them win the first T20 World Cup in 2007. Patel also played a major part in India’s historic victory in the 2011 Cricket World Cup.
Guide On : KL Rahul Net Worth