It is estimated that Mr. KL Rahul has a net worth of $10 million, which, expressed in Indian rupees, is equivalent to around Rs. 79 crores (i.e. approx. Seventy-nine Crore INR).
Cricket was KL Rahul’s principal means of financial support and accumulation of riches. Additionally, Mr. KL Rahul has an extremely high brand value, and he is the player that is respected the most all over the world.
In addition to this, he earns a significant amount of money from a multitude of international and national cricket tournaments in addition to the football competition known as the Indian Premier League (IPL).
KL Rahul Net Worth
In addition to this, he is paid a significant amount of money to endorse a variety of firms. It is believed that both KL Rahul’s wealth and income have increased by a factor of forty percent over the course of the past several years.
Also Refer: Steve Smith Net Worth
|Net Worth in 2022||$10 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 75 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1.5 Crore +|
|Yearly Income||17 Crore +|
KL Rahul Salary
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has provided the most recent update on its website, in which it disclosed the official salaries of all Indian cricket players.
Contracts have been signed by all 28 male cricket players, including nine batsmen, five all-rounders, 11 bowlers, and three wicket-keepers.
Now that we have the details of KL Rahul’s pay in front of us, we can share them with you! It costs INR 7 crores for KL Rahul to be acknowledged as Grade A+, and hence he gets all the money.
Check the Net Worth of Harbhajan Singh
In addition to this, the Lucknow Super Giants will pay him a total of INR 17 crores in 2022, making him the most expensive player in the Indian Premier League.
A raise of Rs. 6 crores has been awarded to Rahul, whose previous pay was Rs. 11 crores every season between the years 2018 and 2021. This means that the player is in the Grade A+ category.
KL Rahul Income From Endorsement
KL Rahul has become a sought-after brand ambassador for an increasing number of businesses as a result of his growing popularity among the younger generation in the country over the past few years.
Each endorsement comes with a price tag of approximately 10 lakh rupees, and he collaborates with a diverse range of businesses.
This list includes a great number of different companies and organisations, some of which are Cure Fit, Gully, Red Bull, Tata Nexon, Bharat Pe, Boat, and the Reserve Bank of India.
Related Post: David Warner Net Worth
In the years to come, this total number of brands is simply going to continue to increase.
KL Rahul makes a lot of money thanks to the fact that he has millions of followers on Instagram. As a result, he charges a lot of money for each post he makes on Instagram.
|Brand Endorsement Fee||Ten lakh rupees is what he charges for each endorsement he receives.|
Interesting Facts About KL Rahul
- Kannur Lokesh Rahul, who plays for India in cricket, was born on April 18, 1992, which makes him 30 years old right now. Even though he was born in Mangalore, Karnataka, he considers Bangalore to be his home even though it is in the state of Karnataka.
- KL Rahul’s father, KN Lokesh, holds a professorship in the field of civil engineering and was formerly the director of the National Institute of Technology in Karnataka. His mother, Rajeshwari, teaches history at the university level. His sibling Bhavna is the younger of the two.
- KL Rahul possesses a luxurious luxury property in Mangalore. In addition to this, he is the proud proprietor of a large number of real estate holdings that are dispersed over a number of different nations.
- The Lucknow Super Giants captain has been romantically involved with the actress Athiya Shetty for the past three years, and the couple announced their relationship to the world a little more than a year ago. Since that time, Rahul and Athiya have worked together on an advertising campaign and have made public appearances alongside one another.
- KL Rahul’s collection is comprised of a relatively small number of automobiles. KL Rahul can take great pride in being the owner of a prestigious collection of high-end automobiles. KL Rahul is the owner of several different makes and models of automobiles, including a Mercedes-AMG C 43.
- The performances he turned up for Sunrisers Hyderabad in 2014 and 2015 were below par. Lokesh Rahul was moved from the Delhi Daredevils to the Royal Challengers Bangalore in the days leading up to the 2016 season of the Indian Premier League.
- His IPL campaign saw him score 397 runs with a strike rate of 170 and with an average of 44.11 runs per game. Even though his team made it all the way to the championship game, he was unable to prevent Sunrisers Hyderabad from coming out on top and winning the match.
- It is generally agreed upon that KL Rahul is one of the cricketers on the current Indian Cricket Team who possesses the greatest flair on the field. He is well-known, particularly in relation to social media. On Instagram, he has a following of six million people. Problems with his use of social media have hampered the career of the cricket player KL Rahul.
- KL Rahul made history by being the first batter from Karnataka to ever hit a triple century in the Ranji Trophy. As a direct consequence of this, in 2016, he made history by becoming the first Indian opener to score a century in his first One-Day International.
- The same year also saw an Indian player set the record for the fastest T20 century ever scored. In a game that they ended up losing, he hit a century off of 46 balls. One and only one opener has ever scored a century in the opening innings of either a one-day international or a test match.
- In 2017, Rahul made history by being the first player in the history of international cricket to score a century in all three of the game’s formats. In only 20 innings of play, he was able to accomplish this remarkable feat. As a direct consequence of this, Rahul has also established a new record in the Indian Premier League for the quickest half-century.
- In addition to this, he holds the record as the first batsman in the history of the game to score a century while also hitting a six in each of the game’s three different versions.
- The title of Cricketer of the Year according to the Wisden India Almanack was awarded to KL Rahul in 2018.
- He is one of the most famous players on the Indian team and since he started dating Athiya Shetty he has been more in the news. The couple is happy together and we are waiting to hear the wedding date of the couple.
|Real Name||Kannur Lokesh Rahul|
|Age||29 years old|
|Birth Date||18 April 1992|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 9 in)|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the net worth of KL Rahul?
Around $10 million is the whole wealth of KL Rahul (Rs.75 Crores)
2. What is KL Rahul’s age?
KL Rahul has reached the age of 29.
3. How much does KL Rahul earn?
KL Rahul’s annual salary is reported to be Rs 17 crore.
4. What is the height of KL Rahul?
KL Rahul’s height is 5’9″ (1.8 m).