In the Indian Premier League, all the players are essential. All the eight IPL teams have a pool of players, and in that, the overseas players are the most important ones. The eight IPL teams have eight overseas players. But only four of them can play in a playing XI of a match.
The four overseas players and the seven Indian players selected to make a perfect balance of the side. The different parameters like conditions and pitches choose these players. Even if one player does not play even after he was picked in the XI, that hampers the side’s balance.
It has happened that the IPL IPL matches have come in the way of the International. This is the overseas dilemma, and they right chose to do their national duty first, and then they come to participate in this cash-rich league tournament.
This year also has been the same as there are International matches which the overseas stars will not skip because for everyone it should be the national duty first and this is also the lesson which the youngsters should learn.
Today in this article, we shall let our fans and readers know about the five overs players who might leave the IPL 2021 season midway and go to participate in the International series –
- Kane Williamson – Kane Williamson is one of the crucial members of the orange army, Sunrisers Hyderabad. he has been the main stray of SRH batting in the middle order. Now he might leave for England to play the two-match test series against the hosts in June. Kane Williamson is the skipper of the Blackcaps team. So he will have to go as the national duty should come first for any player in the world. It will be a massive blow for SRH as the departure of Williamson will affect the side’s balance.
- Trent Boult – The Kiwi pace bowler is a crucial member of the five-time title winners and the defending champions, Mumbai Indians. In the IPL 2020 season, Boult picked up 25 wickets in just 15 matches, and he was the third-highest wicket-taker in last year’s tournament. With the veteran bowler Lasith Malinga’s retirement, Boult has been a more critical bowler for the MI team. The Blackcaps are scheduled for a two-match Test series against England, So Boult will have to skip a few IPL matches in the playoffs stages. Boult will be a vital member of the Kiwis in the series against England, and then New Zealand and India will also play the final of the World Test Championship in England on 18th June 2021.
- Kyle Jamieson – Another Kiwi pacer might leave the IPL 2021 season midway. Jamieson was one of the costliest buys in the IPL 2021 auctions. The RCB franchise had brought this Kiwi pace bowler for 15 crores rupees. Like Boult, Jamieson also plays an essential role in New Zealand’s Test team. He will be necessary for New Zealand in that series against England and, most notably, in the WTC final against India. Jamieson will also leave the RCB midway during the playoff stage starts. The league matches will end on 23rd May 2021, and they will play the playoffs games from 25th May 2021 and the final on 30th May 2021.
- Mustafizur Rahman – Fizz was an essential member of Sunrisers Hyderabad when they won the IPL 2016 season. But now Fizz will play for the double R franchise. Rajasthan Royals has brought Mustafizur Rahman for the price of 1 crore rupees. But Fizz may become the fourth player to skip the IPL 2021 season midway if someone named him in the ODI and Test series against Sri Lanka. Fizz has told the press and the reporters that the national duty comes first for him. If he is picked in the Test and ODI series squad against Sri Lanka, he will skip the IPL 2021 season. Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are expected to play an ODI ad Test in May. But the dates are not yet decided till now.
- Kagiso Rabada – The pace bowler from Proteas is busy playing the limited-overs series against Pakistan. The three-match one-day international series is levelled to one all, and after that, South Africa and Pakistan will play a series of five T20 International matches. Rabada will arrive late for the Delhi Capitals franchise. He will skip few games of the IPL 2021 season. The Proteas also had clarified that the national duty comes first for him. Rabada is the spearhead of DC’s bowling attack. In the IPL 2020 season, Rabada won the purple cap of the tournament. He picked up 30 wickets in last year’s contest.