Mr. Harbhajan Singh is reported to have a net worth of $9 million dollars, which is about 65 crore rupees in Indian currency (i.e. approx Sixty-five Crore INR).
Cricket was the primary source of his wealth and income. Also, Mr. Harbhajan Singh’s brand value is quite high and he is widely regarded as the best cricketer in the world.
In addition, he makes a substantial number of money from numerous international and national cricket matches as well as the Indian Premier League of football (IPL). He also works as an endorser for a number of high-priced companies.
Increased brand value and net worth have resulted. Harbhajan Singh’s net worth is reported to have grown by 40% during the past few years, and his income has also increased.
To put it another way, net worth is the difference between a company’s current assets and current liabilities. Let’s have a look at Mr. Harbhajan Singh’s net worth and money, which will give us an idea of how much he is worth in total.
|Net Worth in 2022||$9 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 65 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||50 Lakhs +|
|Yearly Income||6 Crore +|
Harbhajan Singh Salary
Professional cricket was the primary source of Harbhajan Singh’s income. As one of the highest-paid players, he received an annual contractual retainer payment of INR 1 crore when he was in BCCI category A at the height of his career.
The Average IPL Wage
When it comes to the Indian Premier League, Harbhajan Singh is a seasoned pro. He spent approximately a decade with the Mumbai Indians. The squad bought him for INR 3.4 crore in the first year.
On the Chennai team in 2018, he received an annual salary of INR 2 crore. The Kolkata Knight Riders purchased Harbhajan for INR 2 crore in the 2021 edition. He has made roughly INR 58 crore from the Indian Premier League thus far.
|Net worth (estimated)||Rs. 65 Crore INR|
|Annual Income||Rs. 06 Crore INR|
Harbhajan Singh Endorsement
Harbhajan Singh’s endorsement deals with some of the world’s most well-known brands contribute a major amount to Harbajan Singh’s net worth.
As one of India’s most marketable athletes, Harbhajan was a star in the making. Many companies were drawn to his charismatic demeanor and win-at-all-costs mentality.
Despite being a bowler in a batsman-dominated market, Harbhajan Singh used to get hefty endorsement payments from major businesses. In 2007, he was one of the highest-earning cricketers in the world.
At the time, each endorsement contract brought in between INR 30 and 40 lakh for Bhajji. Following the 2011 World Cup victory, the numbers skyrocketed.
|Brand endorsement fee||Rs. 1 Crore INR|
Interesting Facts About Harbajan Singh
- A Sikh family in Jalandhar, Punjab, gave birth to the future Indian spin sensation Harbhajan Singh on July 3, 1980. Harbhajan took over as head of the family after his father’s death in 2000, and he married his three sisters in 2001.
- His parents were Sikh, and he was raised in a Sikh household. He is the sole son of Sardar Sardev Singh Plaha. To put it another way, his father worked in the business world.
- Harbhajan Singh’s father insisted that he focus on his cricketing career and represent India rather than take over his family’s business. When his first instructor, Charanjit Singh Bhullar, died suddenly, Harbhajan switched to bowling spin instead.
- The Punjab government offered him Rs 5 lakh, land, and a DSP position in the Punjab Police after his performance against Australia in 2001, which he accepted.
- Harbhajan Singh married Geeta Basra in Jalandhar, Punjab, on October 29, 2015, after a long relationship. Hinaya Heer Plaha, the couple’s daughter, was born on July 27, 2016, in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- The premium designer mansion owned by Harbhajan Singh is located in Jalandhar, India. His residence is currently worth Rs. 6 crore INR. In addition, he has a large number of properties in several nations.
- Harbhajan Singh has a modest collection of automobiles. Cars owned by Harbhajan Singh include a handful of the world’s most expensive. Harbhajan Singh has a Hummer H2, a Ford Endeavour, and a Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza in addition to these other makes and models.
|Real Name||Harbajan Singh Plaha|
|Age||41 Years old|
|Birth Date||3rd July 1980|
1. What is Harbhajan Singh’s net worth?
Harbhajan Singh’s net worth is estimated to be $9 million (Rs.65 Crores)
2. How old is Harbhajan Singh in real life?
Harbhajan Singh is currently 41 years of age (3 July 1980).
3. Exactly how much does Harbhajan Singh get paid per year?
It’s claimed that Harbhajan Singh’s annual income is around Rs.6 crore (around $6 million).
4. Harbhajan Singh’s height?
Harbhajan Singh stands at a height of 1.8 m (5′ 9″) tall.