Mr. Glenn Maxwell’s net worth is 13 million US dollars which is equivalent to around 102 crores (Indian rupees). Over the course of the preceding few years, Glenn Maxwell’s wealth has expanded by a factor of 170 percent.
The majority of his income and net worth come from cricket-related endeavors. Additionally, Mr. Glenn Maxwell is widely regarded as the best player in the world and possesses a very high brand value.
In addition to this, he earns a significant amount of money from a variety of national and international cricket contests, as well as from the Indian Premier League (IPL).
Glenn Maxwell’s Net Worth
Additionally, Mr. Maxwell is involved in the sponsorship of a large number of brands, for which he charges extravagant prices.
Due to the fact that he has such an outstanding track record, Glenn Maxwell not only holds the number one spot in the player rankings, but he is also among the most wealthy cricket players in the world.
Also Read about: Smashers Of Orange Cap In IPL
Glenn Maxwell is a right-handed batter who first got involved in cricket and is now considered one of the team’s all-rounders.
Both the national team and the Kings XI Punjab side that competes in the Indian Premier League recognise him as the most important player on their respective rosters.
His direction has been instrumental in the Kings XI Punjab team’s meteoric rise to the top of the Indian Premier League, where it now holds the title of most successful and well-known franchise.
|Net Worth in 2022||INR 102 crores|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||102 crores|
|Glenn Maxwell Net Worth||INR 14.25 crores|
Glenn Maxwell Salary
Maxwell is regarded as one of the most influential players for Australia in cricket. The Australian Cricket Board is one of the most financially stable cricket governing bodies in the world. Approximately 1,800,000,000 INR is paid to him year as a retainer fee for his services.
Glenn Maxwell receives a significant amount of money from Cricket Australia (CA) and Melbourne Stars in the form of contract amounts and match fees, in addition to the large sum of INR 14.25 crores that RCB pays him for his participation in the Indian Premier League (in Big Bash League).
Kookaburra, a well-known manufacturer of sporting equipment, has formed a partnership with Glenn Maxwell to become a sponsor of his cricket bat and gear.
Because to the huge demand for his services in the IPL auctions market, Glenn Maxwell is dubbed as “Million Dollar Baby” in the locker room of the Australian cricket team.
Maxwell has been a player for a number of different teams and organisations up to this point, but none of them have been able to guarantee him a spot.
After being purchased by the Delhi Daredevils for an astounding 1 Crore in 2012, he launched his professional debut with the team the following year.
In spite of the fact that he was unable to win a spot in Delhi’s all-star lineup, the record-setting amount of 5.3 crores was paid in 2013 auctions for the right to purchase him by the eventual champions Mumbai Indians.
After having his best season to date, Maxwell was awarded the prestigious Most Valuable Player award for the 2014 tournament. This achievement came as a result of him being purchased by Kings XI in 2014 for the astounding price of 6 crores.
Guide On: Who Is The Best Finisher In IPL?
After a dismal season, he was purchased back by the Delhi Daredevils for 9 crores just before the auctions for the 2018 season.
In spite of this, his brand worth was untouched, and in the year 2020, when he was going through one of his least favourite seasons, he was still able to sell for 10.7 crores. In 2021,
Royal Challengers Bangalore paid a then-record 14.25 crores (thousand Indian rupees) to acquire him, and he has performed incredibly well for them thus far.
|Cricket Australia Fee||1,800,000,000 INR per year|
|Monthly Income And Salary||30 Lakhs +|
|Yearly Income||10 crore per year|
|Yearly Income||$1 million Per Year.|
Glenn Maxwell Endorsement
Glenn Maxwell is one of the most well-known Australian cricket players in India, and he has already worked with a number of the most well-known Indian companies.
Because of his natural charm and the fact that he enjoys performing, he is an excellent choice to represent a company or product in an advertising campaign.
His wealth has increased by 752 percent over the course of the past five years. During the Indian Premier League, he is approached by a variety of brand sponsorships and commands a hefty fee of 20 to 30 lakh rupees.
The sum of Rs 10.75 crore was paid to keep him on Kings 11 Punjab’s roster. A few of the brands that he is an endorser for are Kookaburra, Energizer, DTDC, and Tik Tok Australia.
|Brand endorsement||Under Review|
Interesting Facts About Glenn Maxwell
- Glenn Maxwell was born on 14 October 1988 in Kew, Victoria. It was one of the reasons for his creative approach to cricket that he was a very grumpy child in the family.
- He was selected to play for the state under-19 squad when he was only 12 years old. After demonstrating excellence in school cricket, his father recognised the potential he possessed and personally supervised his transition into a career as a professional player.
- Vini Raman, whose ancestry is Indian, is Glenn Maxwell’s wife, and they have two children together. In addition, he was involved in a romantic relationship with the well-known Australian newscaster Candice Wyatt; nevertheless, the two of them broke up after dating for a number of years.
- When Glenn was in Melbourne, he went to a party hosted by Vini Raman. They started dating in 2017 and remained together until they got married in 2020. Maxwell presided over all of the traditional Indian wedding rites, and every member of his family dressed in traditional Indian garb.
- Glenn Maxwell is one of the most socially active cricket players in the world. He is also an avid Tik Tok user and frequently creates videos with his colleagues. His video with Chahal and AB de Villiers has recently gone viral on social media.
- Glenn Maxwell is renowned for his flamboyant style of play, and he is also an admirer of large, costly automobiles. It is estimated that the total value of his valuable automobiles exceeds 5 million dollars. His collection includes BMW and Nissan automobiles.
- Lenn Maxwell is from Australia’s Victoria state. He grew up in a lower-middle-class family and encountered numerous difficulties, but after signing his first IPL contract, he fulfilled his vow to give his father his dream home.
- He has constructed a beautiful residence in Victoria that is valued at over 10 crores. Similarly to Steve Smith, he is involved in real estate investment and has rented numerous houses across Australia.
- On August 25, 2012, in the UAE, he made his international debut in an ODI against the Afghanistan cricket team. He played a crucial inning to save his team from losing in the second ODI and scored his first international fifty in the following match.
- In 2012, he travelled to England to play club and domestic cricket for South Wilts and Hampshire, respectively. Maxi’s success this season earned him a call-up to the national team. On September 5, 2012, Maxwell made his T20I debut during the same trip against Pakistan. Soon after, he was selected to represent Australia in the 2012 ICC World Twenty20.
|Real Name||Glenn James Maxwell|
|Birth Date||14th October 1988|
Read More: Top 10 Slowest Fifty In IPL History
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much money does Glenn Maxwell have?
Glenn Maxwell has an estimated total net worth of $13 million.
2. What exactly is Glenn Maxwell’s age?
Glenn Maxwell’s age is 33 (14 October 1988).
3. How much does Glenn Maxwell earn?
The annual estimated compensation of Glenn Maxwell is $1 million.
4. What height does Glenn Maxwell have?
Glenn Maxwell’s height is 1.82 m (6 feet).