Ajinkya Rahane has a current net worth of $9 million, which is equivalent to around 70 crores (Indian rupees). Ajinkya Rahane Ajinkya Rahane’s primary sources of income are international cricket and the Indian Premier League.
Ajinkya Rahane, one of the most talented cricketers in India, has distinguished himself as an individual within the Indian cricket test squad due to the quality of his play.
His preferred batting stance is the top right-handed order. Ajinkya Rahane made his first appearance for India on the international stage in 2011, and he has since gone on to skipper the Indian Test team.
Ajinkya Rahane’s Net Worth
Each year, he brings in millions of rupees thanks to these endeavors. When it comes to the value of Ajinkya Rahane’s brand, a large number of reputable businesses support him because they stand to profit handsomely from doing so.
Ajinkya Rahane is a player that is well-liked and respected all around the world. In addition to that, he is currently acting in the capacity of vice-captain of the Test team for Team India.
Ajinkya Rahane is one more player in the IPL who commands a big salary. He has been elevated to the A-grade player list maintained by the BCCI, and as a result, the organisation contributes almost five crore rupees to his annual salary.
Ajinkya Rahane is the most experienced batting option for the Indian team. Ajinkya Rahane International is a sponsor of a number of different companies and organisations in addition to the Indian Premier League.
He generates a satisfactory income from that venture. Ajinkya Rahane brings in approximately 50 lakhs every single month with his work. Ajinkya Rahane makes a lot of money thanks to the Indian Premier League and his business sponsors’ brand sponsorship.
The sum of around 6 crores of rupees is Ajinkya’s annual salary. During the auction for the 2021 season of the Indian Premier League, Delhi Capital spent Rs. 5.2 crore to acquire Ajinkya Rahane.
Also Read: Dinesh Karthik Net Worth
|Net Worth in 2022||$ 9 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||70 Crore rupees|
Ajinkya Rahane Salary
Ajinkya Rahane receives a salary from the BCCI that is greater than Rs. 50 lakh per month and Rs. 6 crores annually. Ajinkya Rahane, an additional member of the Indian team, is a match-winner at the coffee bar.
As a playing fee for his services, Ajinkya Rahane receives an amount of INR 15 lakhs for each test match, INR 6 lakhs for each ODI match, and INR 3 lakhs for each T20 match.
The vast majority of Ajinkya Rahane’s income comes from the cricket career he has had to far at the professional level. Certain companies will also guarantee the completion of contracts worth millions of dollars.
Ajinkya Rahane is a player in the Indian Premier League for the Delhi Capital franchise. Ajinkya has been a member of four different clubs while competing in the Indian Premier League.
Another player of the Indian Premier League who brings in a lot of cash is Ajinkya Rahane. Ajinkya Rahane was acquired by Delhi Daredevils for a price of 5.25 crores at IPL Auction 2021.
At this stage in the season, Ajinkya Rahane’s earnings from the Indian Premier League had surpassed his total earnings from the IPL. The success of Ajinkya Rahane and his team in the Indian Premier League is directly attributable to Rahane’s batting.
|BCCI Pay (Grade A)||Rs. 5 Crore INR|
|Monthly income and salary||60 Lakh +|
|Yearly Income||7 Crore (approx)|
|IPL Salary In Rupees||5.2 Crore INR|
Ajinkya Rahane Endorsement
When he was still an uncapped player, Ajinkya Rahane was purchased by the Mumbai Indians for a record 1.5 crores in the auctions that took place in 2008.
Although the Mumbai Indians desired to re-sign him for the 2011 auctions, the Rajasthan Royals were willing to sign him for the 2010 season because they believed they could provide him with a better opportunity to make a name for himself.
As an ambassador, Ajinkya Rahane is in high demand due to the favorable public image he has cultivated and the calm manner in which he conducts himself.
He has a huge list of high-profile clientele and each arrangement brings in between 20 and 30 lakhs of rupees in revenue for him. When he signed a contract with CEAT tyres in 2016, it was for a sum that went well into the millions of rupees.
He is an endorser for a variety of brands, including CEAT, NeoGrowth, My11 Circle, ELSA Corp., Games, 24×7, Hudle, Tissot, and Boost, among others.
Guide On: Sanju Samson Net Worth
|Endorsement Fees||1 Crore INR|
Interesting Facts About Ajinkya Rahane
1. As a leading Indian cricketer, Ajinkya Rahane has established a unique personality in the Indian cricket test squad via his performance.
Top-order batsman Ajinkya Rahane is a right-handed right-hander. Ajinkya Rahane made his international debut in 2011, and he has also served as Test captain for India.
2. Rahane was born on June 6th, 1988.Sujata and Madhukar Baburao Rahane had Ajinkya Rahane in Ashwi KD, Ahmednagar district, where he was raised.
The family came from Chandanapuri’s Tal-Sangamner hamlet. Apurva Rahane is his younger sister and Shashank is his younger brother.
To save money, Madhukar Rahane accompanied Ajinkya to a little coaching camp in Dombivli that had a matting pitch for the courts.
3. Rahane attended SV Joshi High School in Dombivali, a suburb of Mumbai, for his primary education. At the tender age of 17, he began teaching cricket at a local club in Dombivali, Maharashtra. Ajinkya was able to practice with Pravin Amre, a former Indian batsman, after a few years.
4. Ajinkya Rahane was given a photograph of Sachin Tendulkar in black-and-white by the proprietor of his first cricket camp, who asked whether he wanted to play alongside him someday.
Initially, his father was ashamed to hear his 7-year-old son respond with a “yes,” but he was overjoyed when he finally said it in 2011.
5. He married Radhika Dhopavkar, whom he had a crush on since he was a youngster, on September 26, 2014. Radhika grew up in Mulund, Mumbai, in the Rahane area. First, they became friends, and then they began dating. In Radhika’s case, her family hails from Pune, India.
6. After gaining the go-ahead from their families, they prepared their own wedding. Rahane also referred to her as his closest buddy on social media before to their marriage. In addition to Arya, each has a one-year-old daughter.
7. Ashwi KD, Maharashtra, is home to Ajinkya Rahane’s luxurious designer residence. In addition, he has a large number of properties in several nations.
8. Ajinkya Rahane has a very limited car collection. Ajinkya Rahane drives some of the world’s most expensive automobiles. Ajinkya Rahane owns Volvo, BMW, and Audi cars.
9. The fifth Indian batsman to make a century in each of the first two innings in a Test match. It was on August 15 of this year that he set a new record for the number of receptions made in a test match. In the first test against Sri Lanka in Galle, he made eight catches.
|Real Name||Ajinkya Rahane|
|Birth Date||Jun 06, 1988|
Read More: Navjot Singh Sidhu Net Worth
1. What is the Net Worth of Ajinkya Rahane?
Ajinkya Rahane now owns $9 million in total assets, which equates to around 66 crores in Indian rupees. His yearly compensation from the BCCI is five crores.
2. What is the total IPL earnings of Ajinkya Rahane?
IPL Auction 2021 saw Delhi Daredevils spend 5.25 crores to get Ajinkya Rahane, who was formerly with the Mumbai Indians.
Ajinkya Rahane’s IPL earnings have now surpassed his previous record of 51 crores in earnings from the IPL. Ajinkya Rahane’s batting has helped him, and his side wins the IPL many times.
3. What is the height of Ajinkya Rahane?
Ajinkya Rahane’s height is 1.68 m (5’5″).
4. What is Ajinkya Rahane’s Wife’s name?
Radhika Dhopavkar is the name of Ajinkya Rahane’s wife.
5. How old IS Ajinkya Rahane ?
Ajinkya Rahane’s actual age is 33.